Coven Day... - (Nam-ra x Fem!Reader x On-jo)

The Owl House Au (Cause why not?)

Ah i love me some TOH spoilers for S2 Ep11

(Do not question my choices of Covens for On-Jo and Nam-ra, I have nothing in mind and made this at 11pm yesterday then continued at around 7am cause I cannot sleep for some reason)

Nam-ra- Abomination
On-jo- Potion
Reader- Plant

Also Y/n, On-jo and Nam-ra are about the same age as Ed and Em so around 16 years old

' Third Person's POV '

"She could have been lying!" Amity yelled out at Kikimora who was on top of a Hand Dragon.

"Well thats a risk I'm willing to take" she said.

"Maybe as a thank you, i could give belos a few gifts" she continued

"A troublemaking human, and oh, you're the little fire starter from eclipse lake" she glared at the young witches in front of her.

 the hand dragon was about to lunge at them, as Luz was about to pull out an invisibility glyph when yellow fog came out of no were making the couple and Kikimora confused.

Vines came in the fog grabbing the purple hair witch and the latina girl to them.

When Luz and Amity was plopped down the wooden planks again they noticed that it was 3 of their classmates from hexside.

Y/N Y/L/N a plant coven witch, Choi Nam-ra in the abomination coven, and Nam On-Jo a potion coven witch.

"Y/N? Nam-ra? On-Jo? What are you guys doing here?" The human girl looks at her classmates confused.

Y/N drew a circle as the circle duplicate and went in front of her hands slowly covering her hands with vines making them gauntlets.

On-Jo took out fog potions in her belt and holding them out just in case they needed a way to escape.

"No time for chit-chating Noceda, we need to focus on something else" Nam-ra said.

Realizing the situation they are in seeing Kikimora and the hand dragon come out of the fog then glaring at the 5 witches in front of them.

"Think you guys can take them out yourselves for a minute?" Y/N looked at the couple in front of them with a small smirk.

The 2 looked at each other then nodded Amity made a big circle and Luz took out an ice glyph from her pocket.

"Amity," As Amity finished making the circle now ready to attack, Luz was about to slam down the glyph on the wooden floor before yelling "Now!".

A small iceberg came out the glyph just in time a pinkish-purple beam came out of the circle Amity made.

As Kikimora was still stunned the 5 tried to run away from the dragon and Kiki.

Amity and Luz stopped as Amity kneeled on one of her knee on the ground as Luz went behind her taking another Ice glyph.