Change - (Nam-ra x Fem!reader)

Requested by: Blacktan4167

Warning : Mention's of blood, cuts, wounds, Swearing.

' Nam-ra's POV '

I walked out of the house secretly not wanting my mother knowing i wont be attending a family dinner.

I walked out the house wanting to watch a wrestling match.

I took offence and defense classes back then.

I entered the venue, as i was watching the match i noticed a certain person looking familiar.

i recognized it was Yoon Y/N, Yoon Gwi-nam's sister.

I was shocked finding out that a girl that looked like an angel that look like she wouldn't hurt a fly can participate in wrestling matches.

I snapped out of my thoughts and left the venue still confused.

After a Months past, i started to take interest on the girl without her even knowing.

' One day Later '

' Third Person's POV '

Nam-ra was reading her notes note even bothering looking.

She accidentally bumped into someone making the notebook she was holding fell down the ground.

Y/N looked at the person she bumped into, once she took a glace at the person she immediately got embarrassed and flustered.

Y/N immediately stood up and stuttered an apology for suddenly bumping into her.

Nam-ra noticed the girls embarrassed and flustered state, her face soften 'Cute' she thought.

Y/N gave her the notebook and slightly bowed her head.

Nam-ra stood up and took the notebook from her, before she can say a 'thank you' she noticed you clutching your stomach and slightly shaking.

She looked behind Y/N's back seeing the clinic, she looked in front of her seeing the girl still in her pain state.

She immediately put her notebook in her bag and went beside her.

She wrapped her arm around your lower thighs and her other arm on you bag.

She carried Y/N bridal style while walking to the clinic.

Y/N was taken off guard by the girls sudden action, making her face slightly red.

Nam-ra put Y/N on the bed making her sit down.

"Take off your blazer, I'll just get the first aid kit" Nam-ra said walking behind the nurse desk finding the first aid kit.

You took of the blazer your wearing and put beside you, You looked down at your feet as it was swigging from the bed.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you noticed Nam-ra going in between your legs getting you off guard.