Na-yeon fluff alphabet

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

- She likes to walk around the school or just basically eating lunch together

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

- She admires how helpful you are to people even if your having problems yourself

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

- She immediately get something to cheer you up, such as stuff toys, food, pillows and blankets. She actually very warm so being in her hold calms you down.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

- She pictures just having a normal life together, just a normal couple living their lives

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

- She can be both, she wants to show you love by just showing simple affection, and she loves how you give her affection as well.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

- She can get very distant, she won't apologize until you do, if you don't an d it goes on for days, she will take matters in her own hands and apologize.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

- She's very and I mean very greatful to have you, shes aware on how much your doing for her.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

- She sometimes hides so she don't worry you, she can be selfless at sometimes, she doesn't show it but when she knows that you can be trusted do she tells you somethints one day at a time.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?

- She changed a lot, she became more friendly and doesn't snoop into people's business, sometimes she still does but not much.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?

- She can be very possessive and easily jealous, she mostly glares at the person your hanging out with and just tells you that she wanted to hang out with you.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

- Very amazing kisser, she sometimes teases you by cutting the kiss of early. The first kiss was soft and short but enough.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?

- She simply told you to meet up after school and handed you her name tag and asked you out.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?

- See never thought of this since well the both of you are still young, but when you guys grew up In more of a mature age she started to think about it and thinks that she wanted to spend her life with you.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?

- She loves to call you 'my love' 'yeobu' and other cute nicknames.

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?

- She expresses her love by giving you gifts, she spoils you still most times and it kinda worries you on how much she's spending for you. You told her not to give expensive gifts so she gives you chocolate.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?

- She's very confident to show you around, she won't hesitate to pull you into a kiss when she want one, she also brags about you a lot and shows you around.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that’s beneficial in a relationship.

- Her helpfulness, she helps you a lot in things when it comes to problems and she's there to help out.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?

- very romantic, she wanted to be more creative but it sometimes comes out as cliché, such as leaving notes in your locker, secret gifts and more, but it makes you happy.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?

- she's very supportive when it comes to life goals she your number one supporter in this. She loves to try and help out.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?

- She would try new things but for now she's going in her certain routine.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?

- She's very understand consider she's probably once in the same position your in, she wanted to make sure you know she's there for everything.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it’s worth in comparison to other things in their life?

- Its very important not to mention the person there for her in every is her lover, it was all worth it even to other things in her life, when she have to choose her rich or a happy life with you she'd choose the happy life with you more than anything else.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.

- shes touch starve and go to you for affection.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?

- She loves affection and shes very affectionate, giving you kisses everywhere and cuddle when your together.

Y earning - How will they cope when they’re missing their partner

- Message you or just stare at something that remind her of you.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?

- She would rather have her reputation ruin to be with you forever.

—————
This is not mine all credits to the owner in tumblr.