We can be a Better 'Boyfriend'- (Nam-ra x Fem!Reader x On-jo)

Polyamory relationship ( Cause we need Representation >:[ )

Prompt: The Reader's 'Boyfriend' Kang Jan-mi or JM (He's an oc), was purposely flirting with other girls as Nam-ra and On-jo saw this, they told you about it, you went to find him with the 2, he was there with another girl kissing.

' Nam-ra's POV '

I walked the hallway with On-jo who was rambling about how she's always having problems with her assignments.

"You can always ask me for help you know?" I said to her as she looked at me with a pout.

"I know but sometimes I need to do this on my own!" She said.

"I wouldn't mind, plus it gives me more time to hang out with you" I said to her she looked at me as I winked at her making her look away with her cheeks red.

I lightly giggled at her reaction when she stopped walking.

I looked at her confused as and looked at where she's looking at.

My eyes widen seeing JM, or who's more commonly known as our other crush's 'boyfriend' was flirting with another girl.

He put some strand of hair around the back of her ear as she giggled at whatever he said to her.

The 2 of us looked at him disgusted, I took On-jo's Hand and pulled her with me to find Y/N.

We both found her in the soccer field kicking the ball going back and forth on where the ball is going.

We ran to her then stopping in front of her panting.

She looked at us concerned, "Are you ok? Why are you guys panting so hard?" She asked going to her duffle bag close to her as she was taking 2 water bottles then giving them to us.

We took one and drank half of them, "Thanks but, we... We saw JM flirting with another girl" On-jo said looking down.

She looked at us shocked "What?" She looked at us trying to search some sort of body language if we're lying.

"Follow us" I took one of her hand and dragged her with us.

We arrived at the same hallway we saw where JM and the girl was.

He wasn't there, On-jo searched at an empty corridor and looking in it then freezing for a moment before looking at me worried.

She secretly shook her head I was confused if they weren't there of is it something else.

' Y/N's POV '

Nam-ra told me to stay here as her and On-jo switched places.

On-jo went beside me and took my hand with both of her's caressing my hands making me more confused.

I saw Nam-ra go back with us "He isn't... Here" I could tell she was lying by the tone of her voice.

I let go of On-jo's hand and went to the empty corridor where Nam-ra and On-jo peaked in.