CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Y/N's P.O.V

I could feel his body right behind mine as we both walked into my apartment, his movements were slurred and touch-sensitive whereas mine seemed to be hungry for him. Even though we had been signaling each other of our wants, I was truly horrified of the fact that compare to him I was highly inexperienced. What was I supposed to do? How was I going to initiate the first move? I had already asked him to come inside as a way of ensuring that I wanted something to happen, so was it still my responsibility to start... to start... I breathed deeply walking ahead, leading both of us to the kitchen. My heels clicked on the floor harshly whereas Kakashi's were soft footfalls that someone other than a shinobi would not be trained to hear. The dimly lit rooms created a delightful aura for us and I wished I had the strength to turn around and kiss him. He was quiet as a mouse, making little to no sounds but inside I wondered if he was as impatient as I was, if he wanted this with as much need as I did...

"So" I cleared my throat, "how do you like your tea?"

"How do you like yours?" he asked instead playfully.

"Usually, um... with sugar and milk and well... I really enjoy iced tea, what about you?"

"Warm" my body was suddenly pressed against the wall, and from behind, I felt something strong, built and colossal push against my entire back. The rhythm of slow gentle rise and falls of chest matched mine, heavy breathing coursed down the side of my neck and bare lips whispered addictive words against my small ears, "and sweet" he pressed harder, gluing our hips together and I could start feeling the growth of a prominent bulge pushing into my soft flesh.

"I... I"

"I wonder if anything can ever be as sweet as you"

"Kakashi... wait" panic maneuvered its way inside me; I was unsure how to move forward with my own feelings. For someone who had a sharp tongue, I was completely tongue-tied. I could barely make out a syllable without breathing like a wounded animal. This was happening...

"I have been waiting for too long" he groaned, slowly grabbing my hips with his callous hands and skimming their way up until one of them grabbed a fistful of my hair whilst the other turned me around to face him, his slender fingers smudging my lipstick on their fingertips, "I don't think I can wait anymore"

"Your mask!" I gasped as his bare face looked at me, lust and desire oozing off those cherry lips, beautiful nose, pale skin and mismatched eyes. A scar ran down his left eye, marring his beautiful smooth skin and proudly showing off his battle experiences. There a tiny mole underneath those plump lips and they looked slightly pink from anticipation; I forgot how to breathe in front of someone who had the face curved delicately by God himself, as if he was Kami's favorite and no one was supposed to witness such splendor unless granted worthy of it. Kakashi was one of the most handsome men I had ever laid eyes upon and to see him barefaced, my heart galloped in glee declaring my senses that it had finally occurred... I was officially infatuated, ridiculously fallen into the traps of such beauty that would never allow me to grace freedom. I was the wild bird who knowingly trapped herself in Kakashi's cage and I had no intention of fleeing.

"You know how long I have waited for this?" he avoided my lingering eyes, the stunned expression and starry eyes that were still hovering over his magnificent face. Kakashi laughed in a deep voice, his nose touching mine as he breathed me in, "I have been wanting to have a taste of you since the first day we met." This wasn't the aloof, nonchalant man I was used to, he was needy, desperate and demanding; Kakashi's reserve had changed from a gentleman to one of a dominating man who would stop at nothing until he gained what he was after. "Tell me" he whispered bringing his lips closer to my ear, both of his hands now tracing down my sides, lingering near the hips before one of them snaked further below towards my exposed thigh. He tickled the inner skin earning another gasp from me, my mouth was open as I felt myself getting soaked from just his teasing touches, "when was the last time someone fucked you?" grabbing my thighs, he roughly pushed me up and my legs hooked around his waist to gain balance. Taking the chance, Kakashi pushed me against the wall, rolling his hips deep into my core, which generated a shocked moan to escape my lips. Shivers ran down my spine, awaiting what else he was going to do to me but also not understanding how quickly and efficiently my body was reacting to his touches.