CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

A/N- This is wild, you guys! I always fantasized if my story could reach the #1 spot and it did! Thank you and THANK YOU! I am here because of you readers and I will continue to be here!

Y/N's P.O.V

*flashback begins*

Last night, I had seen another side of Kakashi that strung my heartstrings. It was pleasing to be around the aloof ninja who swayed my being with his sweet talk, his charisma and laughter, to let me be free but still under his commanding presence- I shivered recalling how much he affected me. Kakashi stood in front of me with a quizzical brow, his precious book in his hand while his ninkens just observed us. I, too, kept looking at him dumbfounded and unaware of the training, occasionally licking my lower lip and biting it, tenderly imagining his teeth biting into them instead of mine.

"Y/N" he tried breaking me away from my reverie but my subconscious was stubborn. She wanted to douse herself in the fire that Kakashi had lit, a constant need that begged this man to ravage me whole. I wanted those long fingers to run through my hair, his body to glue on mine while his lashes put feathery kisses on my skin whenever our lips touched. It was a simple case of desire, want and affection. I wanted him to fuck the living daylights out of me.

"Oi!"

"Huh?"

"Did you even listen to the instructions?"

"I did, didn't I?" confused with my own comprehension, I looked at my team captain for guidance.

"Y/N, you cannot be distracted when you're out in the battlefield. Your enemies will take advantage of this"

"Well, if my enemies are this handsome..." I murmured. Kakashi's visible eye blinked fast and a slight shade of pink marred his cheek. Silence sat around the corner and wind blew past us, tension rose but it was a delicious one as we kept looking at each other. Perhaps, I wouldn't have been so bold to compliment him out of nowhere but even though he had been married once and supposedly still stuck on his past, I wanted to seize any opportunities that could unite us against all odds. I knew he was almost a decade older than I was but I was an adult and Touchan would understand.

"So that's why you can't win against me" he chuckled, "do I take your breath away, Y/N?" his voice went below an octave, stirring my stomach in an appetizingly hungry swirl. I could tell him that he wasn't just taking my breath away but my body was sensitive to his existence, an all-time high that needed to be satiated soon.

"Don't get ahead of yourself" I smirked, "Boys don't have that power over me"

"Maybe you need the touch of a man instead" he closed his book and put it back in his pouch, his slouched figure was straightened and Kakashi's height grew a few inches. His hooded eye and lazy look bore on me as he took slow, steady steps towards me. He flexed his hands while his dogs grew excited, their tails wiggling a little and a few whimpers left their mouth as if they just wanted to run towards us in delight. The man did not stop until he was standing in front of me, head tilted as he hunched down to my height and I could smell his early morning shower gel: as always, it was mint flavored. My thighs quivered as he laughed on my face, I could smell his soul and it sent nerve impulses in all the wrong areas; my nipples hardened and I felt a warm fuzzy passion trickle down my core. His hand raised towards my face, inching towards my cheek. My heart leapt with joy as it impatiently ran around to feel his touch. Instead, the man flicked my nose hard and I yelped holding my tinging skin, my brows now furrowed as the fuzzy feeling evaporated. "You have been slacking ever since morning, Y/N. I don't allow my students to lol about without working hard"