note four

dear y/n l/n,

i am beginning to understand now how frustrating it is to love someone in secret and only to realize they loved you back in return.

eiji have figured it out before he even develop feelings for you back then and he regret not telling me because of thinking i was never over that girl i first had in a relationship.

i asked him why he didn't told me despite of it, he talked about how i looked so heartbroken about akari and thinking back on it, i would have. i felt something for her in a short time, although it just feels like a band-aid i'm trying to plaster over the growing breaks over my feelings for you when we're still kids to know better.

did you know that due to his regret, he sended me all the letters you never intended to give to me?

i read it.. all of it. is that hard to love me in the shadows? writing all those letters while slowly trying to move on..

i understand your pain for thinking it would be unrequited, i felt the same about you, but you understand what am i getting, right?

y/n, please come home.. even if it just to punch eiji in the face, i would cheer you in the sidelines.

sincerely a friend,
nishimura riki

ps. i need you to talk about the letters.