letter thirty seven

dear nishimura riki,

maybe it was fate to love and to get hurt.

to love and to hurt and to heal and to learn.

to love and be loved the way you deserved.

you don't experience the same love more than twice and i learned that from you this year.

you might not know it, but i loved you because i loved the idea of you.

and i love eiji because i find myself finding something more to love about him everyday. and i do not think i can stop.

i do not want to.

this morning, you just teased me about it and i was kinda surprised by how much had changed in a short time.

you'd been my crush, but i get to know the real you behind the image that i've crafted in my mind, i see that you're not perfect.

every people is, maybe every crush that happens to any person because you see, i guess once you realized that they're much like you in a sense more than what you've dream of, you'll learn to say that it's just infatuation.

something that's not really serious when you look back at it.

and now that i know, all i can say is that, thank you.

thank you for everything. thank you for giving me all those feelings and letting me learn early in life that not every person you want, will come to love you back.

thank you for never noticing me, so then i could notice the one that's really for me.

and thank you because you approve of me for your cousin.

i promise i'll never hurt him like you asked me to and thank you for that.

for trusting me and for everything that comes with it.

your friend,
y/n l/n