letter thirty four

dear nishimura riki,

that day finally came up when you've recovered from all the first glimpse of a heartbreak and took notice of me.

"y/n, right?", you asked, looking at me directly.. i was quite surprised.

you barely talk to anyone after that day you found her mistake. and even if i was there all the time with eiji, did you never socialized with anybody but him.

you were always just staring into space. almost as if you were just a body with no soul, no voice.

you almost became another person for me.

so i was left there, staring back at you like an idiot and then you chuckled lightly.

the chuckle that i would have killed to see before. before?

i couldn't find my voice to speak, so i just smiled and nodded my head in acknowledgment as you stood there before me in the lockers at the hallway.

where you broke my heart first after you meet her like a dark fairytale.

and i don't understand where the butterflies supposed to be. it just seemed so normal? i was a little unaffected, unlike before where I'm sure, I would feel everything in me panicking but there's nothing.

so what changed?

so i just stood there, watching you awkwardly gave me a wave before you go and instead of waiting for you to look back, i waited for another person.

i just waited for your cousin than deal with my messed up thoughts.

your secret admirer,
y/n l/n