letter six

dear nishimura riki,

i will never forget this painful day.

i was arranging my things in the locker for art class, secretly excited because you shared that subject with me when you passed by this morning.

you're messing around with your friends as usual as you shove each other around playfully, then one of your friends pushed you too hard accidentally or was it planned by all of you?

it was as if fate was laughing at me when you suddenly bumped into her.

she is a one year ahead of us. she has this long silky hair reaching down her waist and a full bangs in the front, but she rocked it with her beauty looking like an anime girl instead.

she dropped everything that she's holding when you bumped into her.

and i could only watch that moment from the sidelines, always a background character in your story, as if it was in a slow motion which made it more painful.

you helped her gather up her things and help her stand to her feet and the two of you look into each other's eyes for the longest time.

it was like watching everything from a movie fade away except for the two of you in the middle but the problem is, am i supposed to really be the main character here when it feels like i'm just an extra?

but how can i ruin something that was so beautiful?

something beautiful that does not belong to me.

your secret admirer,
y/n l/n