note twelve

dear y/n l/n,

sorry about the last letter. i didn't realize i didn't finish it, and neither did your mother who promised to me she never did read any of my letters for you at all.

only when the letter return back to me without a reply as always, did i see the long line under the long paragraph.

i guess i was just so tired that day and i had passed out while writing in my room. i had a dream about them, you know. my friends that i've lost.

i dreamt of them that they were in that beautiful garden, i don't know where it was but it seems the most peaceful there and if that was what heaven should be, then i'm happy they're together up there.

they were with me for a while. i could touch them, i could stare in their lively eyes and i hear their lovely laughs and their conversations about the good life they had with us is never ending, it's so eternal feeling i never want to leave.

it felt so real and then i woke up, alone in my bedroom back here in japan. the first thing i did is look at my phone, looking for any signs that what happens that year isn't real.

and then i was blasted with the truth that they're not here anymore.

i just miss them so much. why did they have to leave, y/n? why couldn't they have stayed when they could've done so much more?

jay hyung could be there to watch his son grow up while jungwon will be able to finally confess to that girl and everyone will be happy.

i will still be happy.

why is life like this? why? when you already think you have it all, it will wake you up from that good dream?

sincerely a friend,
nishimura riki