My girl

📚

"I guess what I mean is, everyone says they care about something right?" he nods following my every words "so let's say that a person has known this other particular person for years, they laughed together, talked for hours and hours, planned their entire future with one another, shared deep secrets that pained them to go over but they did anyways. To the both of them they were each others everything, but like always something just had to go wrong, they went from loving one another to not even being able to spear a single glance each others ways" I take a small break to look at Nicholas who seems to be doing nothing but listening to everything I am saying.

"So when people say they care it makes me laugh because what they truly mean is that they care up until it gets ugly, until it gets too messy, but that's the whole point. If you love and care about someone, truly, then it shouldn't matter how ugly shit gets, that's when you're supposed to get through it, together. Instead they let each other go because it was 'easier', but then if it was all just easy wasn't it all a lie?" there's this pain at the bottom of my stomach that I can't seem to shake as I talk about her, even though it's been years since our fall out right now, in this moment, it feels like it happened all over again and God does it hurt.

"You talk about it like you'd know the feeling all too well"

"There was a friend, a while back" I smile slightly "she was my everything at one point, but, I guess we didn't care nor love each other enough to fight through it" I thought I had all of this piled away, I never thought I would be talking about her to anyone. She was my past and I wanted to keep her that way but the past seems to always catch up to you one way or another.

"I didn't mean to ruin your mood"

"No no you didnt" I take a long breath in pushing all of these emotions to the side "it's good to remember the past sometimes, even if it hurts like hell" I laugh making making him smile a little.

"Okay your turn and feel free to fuck me over as I have clearly just done to you"

I take another sip of the wine shaking my head, he takes a sip of it too before a questions pops into my mind "ooo okay I have one, what's the happiest memories you have?"

"There aren't that many" he says as a warning making me fully invested to know now. A shiver rolls down my whole body as the wind turns even colder than before. Nicholas stands up out of nowhere and I follow my gaze on him as he disappears behind me only to return with a blanket that he has just wrapped around me, he leans down kissing my cheek before whispering in my ear "don't get sick Amore I was promised one more day"

"And to answer your question, it was when I decided to help Donte out with saving a stubborn girl out"

I grin as he continues "and trust me she's the special kind of pain"

"See I don't think you really helped her though" I say and he laugh.

"Oh is that so now"

"Pretty sure she saved your ass tho, with the whole flash drive situation and more of course"

"You have got a point there" he laughs unable to argue against my case.

"Wait is everything sorted out with the flash drive now or..." he tensed, why did he just tense.

"Yeah we got it under control, it was destroyed when I got back. I need to ask you though, the girl that was at the ball who was she?" and now he's changing subjects, you're over reacting Mia for the love of God pull your shit together and stop trying to ruin every good thing that comes into your life and just enjoy what's in front of you.

"Mia are you okay?"

"Oh yeah sorry I just- I just got lost in my head for a second there but umm" let it go, now! "Levi her name is Levi"

"Yeah so we didn't find her body" well shit.

"Are you sure because I thought I killed her, unless I thought I did, fuck sake I must've messed up when I saw Belle I'm sorry"

"Don't apologies love I couldn't give less shits about her even if I was forced, but, if she keeps popping up like this then that will be a problem"

"Leave her to me will you?"

"Of course but why?"

"I don't know but there's just something she's not telling me, something feels off I don't know"

"She's all yours"

"Thank you" I smile at him but then I remember something "wasn't I promised that we were gonna do a marvel marathon?"

"Yes you were"

"Then I believe this night isn't over until that is finished so come on" I stand up brining him up from his chair "you owe me a full night"

"I can think of spending this night doing something a lot better" I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps around my waist, I won't lie and say he isn't tempting me but I need to bless this man and not just with sex.

"Get your ass in the car, now"

"Yes ma'am" he lifts me into his arms giving me a sweet kiss before heading to the elevator.

He doesn't let me out of his arms until we're back in our hotel room.

"Okay shower and then movies" I say heading for the bathroom.

"Deal" he walks in with me and as I go to un-do my heels he stops me from doing so, getting on his knees he looks up at me before gradually slipping his fingers across my legs to my ankle. He unbuckles the clip of my heels slipping it off my foot before doing the same to the other, once he finishes he stands up brushing against me until he's towering over me.

"Be good for me? really Mia"

I smile licking my lips as they go hungry for his, they're so close yet so far "and you were, so, so good for me" I carry on building him on, his jaw tenses as he moves forwards making me move back until I hit the sink behind me. He smiles for a moment before lifting me onto it's cold surface.

 He smiles for a moment before lifting me onto it's cold surface

The end.