Counting seconds

📚

Start song now 🎧 ^^^

His pants hit the floor and I take my sweet time in trailing the tips of my fingers across his body, the muscles make it a bumpy ride but this is all mine, he's all mine. I trail further before I have him in my hand, he sucks in a sharp breath trying not to get lost in the pleasure. I slowly move my hand up and down making him even more harder than he already is.

He pushes me back down positioning himself against my entrance and I can already feel how painful this will be. Slowly but then not so slow he pushes himself in and both of our breaths go erratic.

"Fucking hell Mia" he groans.

I gasp out as he fills me to the brink. I dig my nails into his back and watch as he takes in the pain and pleasure all at the same time.

"Is that how we're playing?" he looks down at me with a daring look but I simply smile at him "I wont stop"

"That was never the plan anyway" I say opening my legs further, the pain isn't easy to ignore but with his every look and his every touch it turns into a good type of pain. A kind I wouldn't change for anything, not even oxygen. He grins before sinking his hips deeper into me making me let out small cries, the rest are breathless moans from his skin on mine. I want the ache, I want him in me, all of him at all times.

My legs tremble in waves but his strokes carry without stop, finding my throat with his free hand to lay me still. Everything seems to be spinning but when our eyes meet it all sort of stops, it makes sex feel like a little game, this right here is raw, his eyes on mine with him inside me, nothing can ever beat this feeling.

"Remember to breath" he says flipping me over onto my stomach lifting my hips up in the process. His hands skim over my thighs and it seconds pass by as hours as he drives me insane from the wait. The sharp sting of him slapping my ass sets into a low hum of heat, but I only want more, I don't have time to complain before he slams straight into me. My grip instantly returns onto the silky sheet, crumpling the fabric so tight till my finger nails begin to ache. He holds me as he drives both pain and pleasure through me, there's something so right about adding hints of pain with pleasure, just a little. His hands dig into my hips pulling me into him adding more force into his every thrust.

"Oh god" my voice muffles against the mattress but it's Nicholas so he hears me no matter what.

"Move the sheet, I need to hear you"

I don't even mean to but as he hits in deeper, screaming becomes inevitable at that point "Nicholas!"

I can hear him smile as he lets out breaths of his own, the imagine alone makes my ache more, letting him go so much deeper. I can't get enough of him and he feels it.

"Mia-"he moans as I arch more and more, he's honestly the hottest thing I've heard.

"Mmh"

"Play fair"

"Where's the fun in that" I move away from him, pulling his waist towards me until he's laying under me. Slowly, painfully slowly I slide him into me but I don't move, I watch as his muscles tense all the way from his arms to his stomach. I can't help but run my hands over his chest, trailing down till they're below me giving me some support to ride him.

"Sweetheart please" he breaths and I cave like the weakest women ever, I give him all that he wants. I let his arms tie around me as he sits up, thrusting into me as we hold each other tight. His lips find my chest, covering every inch of my skin with himself, I pull his hair back finding his lips as he keeps moving inside me, there's no stop, every part of me is living in some sort of heaven like trance. I tilt my head back looking for air that isn't burning hot, as I breath in I go just that much more lightheaded.

Heaviness builds in the pit of my stomach and I cry out, pulling him closer and clearly he got the message because his hand travels lower In between us and the feeling of his fingers rubbing against me sends me into orbit. The sheets feel almost wet from both our sweat as we tangle ourselves deeper into them, suddenly my breath comes to a halt as my stomach drops, my legs follow as they suddenly get heavier and in that split moment before the orgasm every nerve in my body and brain electrifies. The anticipation of it getting closer and closer drives me almost over the edge, it's a feeling not enough words could ever describe and that's exactly how a single touch from Nicholas feels like, it's completely tangible.

The Icy wave finally washes over as I cum all over the wet sheets and him, we stay put as he joins me in the high. Neither of us move, he doesn't let go and neither do I, the heat from our bodies only deepens making us practically wet with complete sweat. It's when I chuckle that he pulls back watching me with such heavy admiration I can't even begin to say a single word.

"How does this always lead with you being on top huh?"

"You complaining?"

"Never" he smiles softly, one where I have to trace over his full lips, admiring them before kissing every inch I can. He falls back, pulling me with him as we take a moment to let our muscles finally take a break, we're sore, at least I fucking am but in the best way possible. I finally look up at him and can't help but smile.

"What?" He grins.

"I dont know, I just-" I pause trying to find the right words.

"Just what Amore" he pulls me into him chest and I bring my arm across his torso.

"I don't know, I'm just smiling like an idiot that's all"

"And as much as I would love to stay here and watch you have that smile on forever, I think you might wanna see Donte whose probably back by now"

My body runs cold as my eyes widen "oh shit" I tear myself from him but he only pulls me back.

"Not so fast" he smiles pulling me closer for a kiss and I melt right back into him.

I painfully pull away even though my body is screaming for him "there will be much more time for that later"

"Counting the seconds, trust me"

I run to the bathroom giggling like an actual child but I'm happy and that's all that matters right now.

Turning on the bath I get in to wash the sweat off but as I trail the soft sponge across my skin I notice the hickeys he's left on me, It only makes me smile more.