Games

📚

As I brush my hair all I can focus on is the hollow feeling in my chest. It's deep and so very painful, it's taking everything in me not to cry.

I think it's funny when people try to hold in their emotion when they only try to help, because let's be honest, after crying your soul out you simply feel empty, not hurt or angry just empty. It's a feeling I've learnt to find comfort in, it may be cold and lonely but at least it doesn't make you feel like at any given moment you're about to collapse and not get back up.

After finishing getting ready I look back at the mirror before me, I look so opposite to what I truly look like. The real me is clawing out my insides, screaming at the top of her lungs. Praying for me to just give her a break and let her break down, but instead the girl in front of me looks stunning if I may say so. Her hair is perfectly done, dress to die for and with heels that surprisingly feel comfy, lips glossy, but her eyes, now that needs some work on because their getting glossy again so before a tear slips out I walk out the room to see if anyone else is ready downstairs.

Stepping out the elevator I walk into the main area but no one is here and yet something isn't right. I feel someone eyes on me and as I turn to the kitchen I see him standing there, a smirk on his face forms and I watch as his eyes roam my whole body, I can practically feel where he's looking. My skin heats as they bounce from one place to another making my skin crawl with goosebumps until they're once again back on me. His suit is freshy clean, fitting him like a glove, the black and white mixing with his tanned skin like breeze on a summer morning, he's prefect.

I walk over slowly, taking my time with each step. He stands up tall no longer leaning his body onto the counter, he swallows licking his lips without looking away.

I'm standing across from him now, the only thing separating us is the counter. I place my hands on each side leaning in with a smirk, his eyebrows raise slightly.

"So that's how we're playing?" his voice raises the hair on my body, not a single sound but his voice is on this floor making me think twice about teasing him.

"Whatever do you mean?" I ask innocently, I can tell he's really trying to contain whatever it is he's thinking. The struggle makes the tension so much sweeter, he smiles nodding his head.

"You look beautiful Mia" my name rolls of his tongue making me squeeze my thighs slightly tighter, he notices smiling at the satisfaction from the effect he has on me.

"And you look charming as ever, Nicholas" I take my time in saying his name licking my lips as they grow hungry to just meet his already.

"Come here" he orders.

"So demanding"

"You have no idea" his eyes grow darker as time goes by.

"And if I don't?"

"You wanna find out?" his low voice makes me wanna listen to his every command but at the same time this is too fun "I won't repeat myself"

I smile looking down from him, I finally sigh to myself pushing off the counter and begin to walk over to him slowly smiling at his lustful green eyes. I could easily get lost in them if I stared at them for too long, I wouldn't complain a single bit if I did. He follow my every move and I have to say, no one has intimidated me as much as this man has.

Just as I'm an arm reach from him his hand has found its favorite place, my neck. I giggle and he applies more pressure slowly moving me back until I hit the edge of the counter. He stares deeply into me lifting me up with ease setting me onto the cold surface, he's in-between my legs now, hands set on both my thighs trailing up slow.