I saw stars

TW- S/A and attempted rape

📚

Lights, smoke, sweat take over took almost all of my senses. It's overbearing to say the least. I don't know how anyone survives in clubs like these especially his ones, Nicholas's clubs are known the be one of the wealthiest in the business which comes to no surprise, being born rich has it's perks.

The place is packed to the brim. I had to wait forty minutes to get in only to wish I hadn't been allowed to enter.

"Could you fucking watch-"a man spins around yelling over the deafening music, but his alcohol drenched breath reaches me just fine. At first his brows are tightly nestled together, forehead scrunched with nothing but hatred swaying across his face but he very slowly begins focusing onto me, or better my body. My disgust quickly rises, he's no longer angry, he's just an ordinary, drunk, man.

"Sorry I didn't mean that" I try to tell him but his eyes have left mine way before I even spoke, they're somewhere on my body. I'm wearing nothing but a shirt and joggers, still a smirk plays at his lips as if he could see right through these clothes. It's disgusting. There's no limit, no clothing a man will stop at to try and do what he wants, excuses however, well there's plenty of those. 'Her shirt was too tight' he'd say or 'well no one goes out wearing that if they're not looking for attention', 'but she looked at me', 'she smiled at me'. Right now I've simply bumped into him and yet he's looking at me like I've stripped naked, there's no escape.

I swallow a lump in my throat and back away before anything could happen. I came here for one reason and one reason only so let's just get it over and done with.

I look around the club until his light purple jacket comes into view. My heart drops to the pit of my stomach before I could even tell myself to hold it together, suddenly the need to throw up is itching it's way to the surface. I don't know how he manages to make me feel sicker each time I see him but I guess it's because there's just far too many reason for it, I know what he is, what he's capable of, and yet he's as pure as it gets in everyone else's eyes. He stands there, swaying side to side with his hands gripping onto my sister.

Everything in me is telling me to just leave this alone, disappear, but instead my legs move towards them both. I can't let him do what he does to me, she doesn't deserve that.

No one does.

"Rayan" My voice comes out strong. The exact opposite of how I truly feel but I'm tired of it all.

My sisters eyes meets mine. They widen in shock as she backs away from him "Oh shit" she gasps laughing with her smudged lipstick on her lips. Rayan finally reacts to her, spinning to see what has this idiot I'm related to is grinning at so much.

"Let go of her and go home" I simply state.

He stares at me confused however, as if it was the stupidest thing he's ever heard in his entire life. Belle pushes her face into his arm muffling more laughters.

"Let me guess, this is wrong too?" he asks in disbelief, staring at me annoyed like I'm taking precious time from his shitty life. I don't say anything though, mostly because I can't feel anything.

"You know what, no. I'm tired of you let's go" he grabs my arm making me wince at his rough hold "Belle wait here" he yells over the music. She nods getting back to dancing with some random girl, not paying attention to what's about to unfold. I want her to just look at me, just once, the terror on my face wouldn't be hard to miss and yet when her eyes meet mine I watch as her lips stretch into a smile.
He drags me through the crowd, bumping into everyone on the way "Slow down Rayan you're hitting everyone" but he doesn't stop. He just hardens his grip on me "You'll get your share in a minute" My heart sinks even deeper if that's humanly possible at the words he's just said.