Amelia's 1st Birthday!

Kayla's POV:

I feel something trying to climb on the side of the bed I know its not Ross because I feel his arm still around me as he is still sleeping. Confused I decided to open my eyes and I thought I was dreaming. I saw Amelia standing up next to me once she noticed I was up she smiled. How the hell did she-. I look around to see if Colt or Vinny was trying to prank me. Once I noticed no one was around besides us three in the same room I almost screamed a happy scream. Holy shit she is walking! I cant believe this.

Kayla: Babe get up.

I hear him groan.

Kayla: Babe look get up there is something you gotta see.

He opens his eyes and I see his eyes look at me then I point to where I was looking and he turns his head.

Ross: What the hell?

Kayla: Before you ask I did not put her there and no one is here but us.

The he realizes what I'm saying.

Ross: She's walking?

Kayla: She's walking and climbing out of her crib.

I grabbed Ross's shirt off the side of the bed and throw it over me then lifted her up onto the bed.

Kayla: Happy Birthday baby girl.

She smiles at me and Ross. She has gotten so big and so mature. It's amazing and she is only gonna be 1. I got up from the bed holding her in my arms when I adjusting her in my arms I feel eyes on me.

Kayla: What?

Ross: Nothing it's just been awhile since I've seen you in my shirt and let me tell you, you look hot as fuck right now.

Kayla: Shut up.

I laughed and walked to the door. Before I could leave I feel arms wrap around my waist and spun me around.

Ross: I didn't get my morning kiss.

Kayla: Your such a child.

I giggled and he leaned in and right when he was about to kiss me Amelia put her one hand on my lip while the other pushed Ross away. I thought it was cute lol.

Ross: Hey, what do you think your doing? I can't kiss mommy?

All I see her do is shake her head no and I laughed a little along with Ross. He leaned in again and yet again Amelia stopped him.

Ross: Alright that's fine I'll get mommy later.

Kayla: Yeah okay sure you will.

Ross: Don't test me.

Kayla: You know me I love testing you.

I wink and walked away to go change Amelia.

Ross: I hate you for that.

Kayla: No you don't.

Once I was done changing Amelia I went back into the bedroom and saw Ross was done getting ready.

Kayla: Okay daddy's turn. So mommy can get ready.

Ross took her from me. As I start to head to the restroom to take a quick shower. After about a few minutes later I got out and put on tight skinny jeans and a crop top. I sat on the bed putting on my boots when I see Ross at the door with no Amelia.

Kayla: Babe? Where's our daughter?

Ross: Downstairs with Colt.

He looks at me with a cocky smirk on his face and I know what he means and I laugh a little still sitting on the bed.