The Next Day

I woke up the next morning and saw that I was not in my usual room. I do remember nearly killing Britney last night then being taken home by the boys but I must have passed out in the car. Wait, I know this room. I look to the side of me to see Ross peacefully asleep. I sit up slowly trying not to wake him but then I feel him stir.

Ross: Hey you okay?

Kayla: Uh yeah um my hand is just sore is all.

It feels weird being in the same bed as him like not bad weird more like kind of weird In a good way its just been awhile since I've been in the same bed as him. I feel him take my hand and look at it. I look at him and he looks at me. We were silent for a good minute, but then he spoke.

Ross: You got a few bruises but nothing to bad.

We are still looking at each other. I had to look away before anything else could happen. So I decided to look down.

Kayla: That's good. So um I should go home and change.

Ross: Actually Vinny dropped off clothes this morning for you. He said Britney is still at the house and he doesn't want you going there just yet.

Kayla: Oh okay thanks.

I get up and go see what Vinny brought me and he knows me way to well. (outfit Above)

I go shower and change then walk back to the room where I had some perfume and sprayed some of it. I start heading to the kitchen when I was stopped in the hallway and pinned to the wall.

Kayla: Ros-

Ross: I cant wait no more Kay.

Kayla: Wait for wh-

Just before I could finish my sentence his lips crash on to mine. I kissed back within seconds. We make out for about a good 5 minutes and then we pulled away.

Ross: I've really missed you. Please come back.

Kayla: I've missed you too but I don't know if its a good Idea.

Ross: Why come Kay at the beach house we made out we just made out now I'm telling you there is something here so please please come back to me.

I gave it s thought and he has a point both of those make out sessions that we had really meant something.

Kayla: Okay

Ross: Okay?

Kayla: Okay, we can get back together but one more fuck up and I'm gone for good.

Ross: Deal.

He kisses me slow and passionately and then pulls away.

Ross: I'm gonna get ready mom is having everyone at the house today.

Kayla: Okay well I'm gonna call Vinny and say thank you to him.

We both part our ways and I go and call Vinny but no answer so I just sit in the kitchen on my phone.

10 minutes later.

We get in the car and start heading to mom's house. We pull up 5 minutes later. We get inside and everyone is greeting us and then we all start having a good time. We all were in the backyard everyone is talking and seeing the baby and everything. Next thing I know I see Vinny come in with a worried look on his face but he walk up next to me and before he could talk I heard my name. 

Britney: Kayla!

I turn around pissed off.

Kayla: Rydel take the baby inside please.

Rydel: Kay please be careful.

Kayla: I will.

Once I made sure that the baby was in the house I went off.

Kayla: You need to fucking leave now!

Britney: I think we need to finish yesterday.

I walked up to her and got close. Everyone watching me and Britney.

Kayla: I said you need to fucking leave.

Britney: I don't think so bitch.

Just then she slaps me hard in the face.

Kayla: I swear to god Britney I'm gonna fucking kill you.

Just then I feel her fist hit my face and now I'm pissed. I throw a punch right back at her knocking her down. I looked down at her as she holds her face.

Kayla: How does that feel? Hurts does it.

Next thing I know I'm on the floor her hitting my face a bunch of times. I don't care anymore I was trying to be polite to mom but now this bitch is dead. I flip us around and punching the shit out of her until I feel me get lift up and get her pulled back by Ry while Ross holds me.

Ross: Stop okay Britney you need to leave.

Britney: Oh come on hot stuff it was just getting started plus maybe after I kick her ass me and you can go somewhere.

I try to lunge towards her but Ross pulls me back but I'm still trying.

Ross: Yeah no thanks I'm taken.

Britney: By who her haha come on you don't want her.

Kayla: I swear I'm gonna fuck you up.

Ross: I do want her and I definitely don't want u.

Britney: Okay, Well then I'll take the handsome one that's holding me.

She starts to move her hand onto Ry and I lose my shit. I'm out of ross's grip and right as I got her on the ground I'm pulled back up buy Ross and Rocky.

Rocky: Come on guy's not again.

Kayla: I told you the boys are off limits last night.

Britney: I don't care what you said they are their own person they don't have to listen to you.

Kayla: Wanna bet.

Britney: Have then choose.

Kayla: Your stupid.

Britney: How bc you think they will choose you over me.

Kayla: Haha watch boys choose between me or her.

They all run to me within seconds.

Kayla: See I told you they know better then to fuck me over because they don't want to lose me and because they know they wont get me back.

Ryland: And because we trust her.

Ross: We love her.

Riker: We care about her

Rocky: And we need her.

Kayla: So now you can leave.

She looked at me with a pissed off look and left. Now I just hope this shit is over with because she is really getting on my fucking nerves.

I go to the bathroom and clean up. She really got me good this time but nothing too serious thankfully. Once I finished I walked back outside and here comes another fight just what I need today.

Authors note:
Stay tuned to find out what happens when Kayla walks back outside. Will Kayla find out something or will everything finally go back to normal. Read on to find out!!!