It doesn't matter!

Kayla: Give me my phone back Ross.

Ross: No why the fuck is Devin calling you?

Kayla: That's non of your business now give it back.

I went to grab my phone but he held his hand up higher knowing that I wouldn't be able to reach.

Kayla: You have got to be kidding me really. You know your taller then me.

Ross: Answer the question and you will get your phone back.

Kayla: I'm not answering the question because you don't need to know why.

My phone light up from a text message from Devin and my eyes widen. I don't need Ross seeing these messages. I get onto the bed and grab my phone before he notices but to late. Once I had my phone in my hand and sat down to get off the bed Ross pinned me to the bed so I decided to hide my phone behind me underneath the pillows.

Ross: What are you hiding from me?

Kayla: N-Nothing

Ross: You don't want me to see the tex-

Just then their was a knock at the door and I tried to get out from under him but he pinned me back down.

Kayla: Let me go Ross.

Ross: No.

Rydel: Kayla I know you are in there open this door.

Just then when I saw Ross distracted I got out from under him and ran to the door. I opened it.

Rydel: Thank yo- wait omg Kayla again.

I just then Ross was behind me.

Kayla: No Rydel No he is just trying to get information out of me and it's not happening. I told you this is never happening again.

Rydel: uh-huh sure well um we are going to a club up the street do you guys wanna come.

Ross: Actually we are-

Kayla: Yeah I'm going. I am not doing anything at all.

Ross gave me a glare and I just smirked at him. Maybe if I get drunk I can forget about his ass. I laugh at the thought and heard the door close behind me hoping Ross left. But to my luck he didn't.

Kayla: Go to your hotel room Ross.

Ross: No I'm good.

Kayla: I need to change.

Ross: Nothing I haven't seen before.

He smirk at me.

Kayla: Your such an ass.

I go into the bathroom to change and I decided to wear and nice black dress that fits me perfectly. Rydel texted the group chat that we should all meet in the lobby I walked out of the bathroom and looked at myself in mirror I look way to good. I saw Ross wasn't in my room anymore which means he is in the lobby. I grab my phone and head to the lobby. Once I walked in and saw everyone I walked to the group I decided to go and stand next to the girls since the boys were in their own little huddle.

We were waiting for one more person and I was talking to the girls when I felt like someone was watching me. I glance over and saw Ross looking at me from a distance. I rolled my eyes. If he thinks he is gonna get me tonight he has another thing coming.

Rydel: Alright lets go.

We all walk into the crowded club and I look around. I know tonight is gonna be fun. We all part from each other. I went to the bar and got a drink then went towards the dance floor. I see Rydel and I started to walk over to her but then I look up to where the DJ was and I noticed it was Shawn. Shawn was a good friend to my father and knew me his whole life. I haven't seen in in awhile.