We will be okay

Kayla's POV:

I start to wake up with a unbearable pain. Then realized that it's a hangover. I turn to see Ross still asleep. I slowly get up and go into the rest room and change. I come out and see Ross already up and dressed. I walk over to the mirror still not looking at him. How can I we haven't talked since the incident and he probably thinks that I'm dangerous on some type of way. I feel his figure behind me and I froze not looking up into the mirror instead staring down at my shoes.

Ross: Kay, please look at me.

Kayla: I- I can't.

I go to move but instead he grabs me and turns me around. His hands are on my waist and we are close. I'm still not making any eye contact with him. I then feel his hand lift my chin up to look at him.

Ross: I'm still here you didn't scare me off.

Kayla: You have never seen me like that.

Ross: No I haven't but it didn't make me leave and I understand why you did it and I'm not mad and I don't hate you.

Kayla: I cant even hold Amelia. I'm scared to. I don't want to hurt her.

Ross: Your her mother she loves you and cares for you! She is not scared of you and you are the closet thing to her. She cried when you didn't take her yesterday. She loves you and so do I.

Kayla: We're okay?

Ross: We are okay.

Kayla: You shot people.

Ross: Yes I did.

I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back right away without any hesitation. My arms are around his neck and his hands are still holding my waist. The kiss started to get heated but I pulled away for moment.

Kayla: Where's our daughter?

Ross: With her uncle Vinny and Colt.

After that his lips were right back on mine. I feel myself get lifted off the ground and brought to the bed never breaking the make out session that was going on. I feel his lips kissing my neck. He found my sweet spot, my breathing becoming heavy. I sit up and remove his shirt as he does the same to me. He pins me back down hovering over me as he kisses my sweet spot again. His lips traveling down my body stopping at my pant line. Right before he could go any further the door bell rang. That didn't stop him from, instead he kissed up my stomach back to my neck, kissing my sweet spot making me moan as my hands were in his hair. Next thing I hear besides our breathing, is the door bell ringing again.

Kayla: Ross.

Ross: Hmm.

Kayla: As much....as I-love this right now we have....to get the door.

How the hell did I manage saying all that. I don't want to stop but clearly someone needs to see us now.

Ross: Do we really have to.

Kayla: Yes, come on.

I laugh a little and sit us up. He gives me one last kiss and gets off. He goes out the room heading to the door. I grab my shirt and throw it back on trailing right behind him. He still got to the door before me. Soon I'm right behind him right before he opens the door. When he opens the door it revels Ry and Rocky.

Rocky: Did we interrupted something?

He had a smirk on his face and I just hid my face which was now red.

Ry: Oh we definitely did.

Ry starts laughing. Ross gave them both a glare.

Ross: What do you guys need.