Beach House Part 2

Kayla's POV:

The past two days I couldn't forget what Ross did to me in that room. What he did was a dick move like even when I kissed colt I still couldn't get Ross off my mind and it's driving me nuts. How could this be possible I hated him when I got here and now I want him. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Today is the day Colt leaves so we were in the room packing. All I could think about is what will happen when he does leave. I have no clue if Ross was planning on doing something but if so it wasn't gonna work on me. I need to stop thinking about him I need to get over him like soon otherwise I'm just gonna want him more and we can't have that. My thoughts were interrupted when mom walked in.

Stormie: Hey guys breakfast is done. Come eat before you leave colt.

Kayla: Thanks mom we will be out there in a minute.

Mom then walked out of the room and I started walking until Colt asked me a question.

Colt: Are you okay Kay?

Kayla: Yeah I'm just a little tired.

Why am I lying to him.

Colt: Okay.

We walked out of the room and Colt started making a plate and I just sat at the table and about a second later Colt sat down next to me. He gave me a bite of his food because he wanted me to eat at least a little bit which I didn't blame him for. I was on my phone and I looked up for a second and right in front of me is a shirtless Ross staring at me with a big as smirk on his face. How dare he sit right in front of me he is such a dick I swear. I groan quietly annoyed because he knows exactly what he is doing and its working. I grab Colt's bag from the room.

Kayla: You ready babe?

Colt: Yeah.

Colt starts to walk to the front door and I follow him. I feel Ross's eyes watching every move I make walking towards the door. I say goodbye to Colt and go back inside and didn't see Ross by the table which was a relief.

Stormie: Hey Kay everyone is gonna go walk on the bored walk you wanna come.

Kayla: Thanks mom but I'm actually gonna go rest because I have this small headache I didn't sleep much last night.

Stomire: You okay?

Kayla: If I'm honest mom I don't even know.

She gives me a concern look then shakes her head agreeing with me to stay here at the house. I walk into my room and sit on the edge of the bed thinking. My thoughts got interrupted by the door flying open.

Kayla: What the fuck Ross! What do you want?

Ross: What the fuck was that yesterday? After our almost make-out session before.

I rolled my eyes and smirked because I knew he was pissed off and jealous about what I did yesterday.

Kayla: Oh you thought you actually I made me want you in a sexual manner.

I stand up and walked up and whispered:

Kayla: I am over you so your dick wont feel as good as Colts does and it wont make me scream your name as much as I scream his.

I feel body tense up and I knew I got him good this time. I pushed past him but didn't get far instead I was pinned against the door making it close. I had the biggest smirk on my face because I knew this is how he would react.

Kayla: Aw what's the matter you didn't like what I said about Co-

Ross: Don't you dare say his name. You know for a fact that me just being shirtless drives you fucking nuts. You know as much as I do that no matter how many times we brake up you always come back because you can't stand not being near me. Me being this close to you makes you want me including when I whisper in your ear sending shivers down your spine, just one touch just makes yo-

I didn't even let him finish instead I smashed my lips onto his. I couldn't everything he was doing was working and I just couldn't wait. The make-out session started to get really hot. I feel his lips against my neck on my sweet spot making me give out a small moan. I feel him smirk against my skin cause he knows he got me really good right now. Then I start to feel really guilty. I cant be doing this I can have sex with Ross I have a boyfriend. I can't cheat on him that wouldn't be fair. But it feels so good feeling Ross against me right now. No I cant I have to stop. I push him away. Both of our breathing heavy.

Kayla: Ross....we cant... we cant do this. I'm with Colt and I'm not gonna cheat on him.

I saw his eyes go from lust to pissed off to then a smirk on his face and him coming closer stopping at my ear.

Ross: I'm going to get you back sooner or later and then its gonna be my dick making you scream you lungs out.

He then backed away and left making me sit there in shock at what he just said to me. Fuck I can't soon I'll be home with Colt and everything will be fine hopefully.

Authors note:

Hey guy's sorry for the wait I've been super busy with work in school there are more chapters to come I promise.

What do you think will happen when Kayla goes back home to Colt? Will she stay with Colt or go back to Ross? Is Colt gonna fuck up with her somehow? Read on to find out!!