At the beach house

Kayla's POV:

Me and colt start to head to the beach house since Rydel and Capron and the baby were already there and Riker and Vanny too so I figured I should start the drive. Plus I wanted to try and get there before Ross anyway that way when I walk in I don't see him.

I already know how this is gonna go. There's just one main issue I have. So Colt is leaving me for half of the trip because he has to help Vinny who is yet still not talking to me. He only tolerates me at the house. I feel like my bestfriend is gone. I'm sure me and him will be fine hopefully.

Anyway back to the problem so I decided to stay for the full trip and told mom I was and not Colt. So I'm happy but yet worried because I don't know what will happen. I'm hoping nothing does. About a few hours later we arrived.

Kayla: Okay Colt please listen to me very carefully okay.

He looks up at me after taking the bags out of the trunk.

Kayla: Please just try not to fight with Ross okay if he says something or looks at us or me just ignore him okay. Trust me I'm gonna try and do the same so I'm asking you to try for me.

Colt: Okay but I will say this he better stay away from you when I leave because you are all mine and no one can have your body but me.

Kayla: Why not just write your name on my forehead would you.

I roll my eye's and start laughing.

Colt: Maybe I will.

I stopped laughing and he a huge smirk on his face.

Kayla: Your such a dick sometimes. But that's why I love you.

I walk over to him and give him a kiss.

I saw Rydel when I walked in and hugged her and mom she told me to pick a room. I picked a room and we put our stuff down. We unpacked everything and put it away. After I walked out and took a seat on the couch next to mom then Colt sat down right beside me.

Kayla: How's it going mom haven't really had time to stop by. How are you feeling?

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Stormie: Its going good I'm feeling fine thank you for asking. Now how is this handsome fellow doing.

I laugh a bit.

Colt: I'm good ma'am thanks for asking.

Stormie: No problem honey. Kay how have you been.

Kayla: Good just working a lot.

Stormie: I understand. You have come a long way with your life honey.

Kayla: Thanks mom.

We both smile at each other then went back to what we were doing. Colt's arm was around me and I was laying my head down on his shoulder while I was on my phone. I heard Ry and Rocky and that's when I knew Ross was here. I decided to stay on my phone and Colt did the same he didn't even look up. I felt eye's on me and I looked up and locked eyes with Ross.

He glanced over to the side of me and that's when I saw his emotion change from fine and normal to anger. He then looked back at me and I quickly looked away and went to the room with colt. This is gonna be a long vacation.

About an hour later everyone was outside on the beach. Colt went and hanged with Capron and the rest of them while I was with the girls. I was kind of just hanging around mom because I didn't want to go in the water or anything. I decided to go in real quick and go grab a sweater. I went into my room and grabbed a black hoodie. I turned around because I heard the door close and saw Ross and turned right back around.

Kayla: What Ross?

I can't even look at him. Why was he in here.

Ross: What's Colt doing here with you?

Kayla: That's non of your business.

I'm still turned around because I'm afraid if I look at him something will happen.

Ross: Why is he here Kayla? Oh no does Vinny hate you and now your counting on fucking Colt to help you back up.

I turned right around when he mentioned Vinny.

Kayla: Why don't you fucking tell me where your fucking girlfriend is huh? Your so fucking worried about my life, which I don't understand why because you practically fucked my life up after all the shit you put me through.

Ross: I told you when I last saw you that I was fucking done with Jaz and that I didn't want her I wanted you and I thought I would be able to talk to you since you didn't come to any family events because you were trying to avoid me. Then I come here and your all cuddled up with fucking Colt.

Kayla: Ross I'm done with this conversation my boyfriend is pr-

Ross: Your boyfriend?

Fuck fuck fuck I just fucked up.

Ross: What do you mean by boyfriend? Your dating Colt now?

Kayla: Yeah I'm with colt and we have um..... be dating for about a month now.

Ross: Are you fucking kidding me. I tell you that I took Jaz out of my life to be with you and you start dating your ex again.

Kayla: I didn't believe that you left her. I need to go back out there.

I went to move to instead I'm pinned to the door.

Ross: No one is out their they went for a walk on the beach and I told mom I would let you know.

Kayla: Okay so let me go and wait for them.

I try to get out of his grip but I couldn't he is to strong for me. I also just realized he is shirtless and its been a good while since I've seem him shirtless and I'm trying not to look at him but he turns me to face him and our faces are inches apart. We both stare at each other for a second until he started to lean in and I felt myself start to lean in to be him being a dick and stopped then whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spin.

Ross: I knew you still wanted me, too bad your hear with your boyfriend otherwise I would be fucking you right here right now making you scream my name with my dick deep inside you.

He then backs away and gives me a smirk while I'm trying to catch my breath. God why does he have this effect on me.

Colt: Hey babe, you okay?

Kayla: Um yeah fine.

We walked outside of the room and my eye's catch Ross's and the only thing I can thing of to get him to stop smirking is to make him think he didn't have an effect even though he did. I turn Colt around and place my lips onto his and started to make-out with him.

I brake away after a few short minutes and look at Ross who just stared right at me with a pissed off expression. Now I'm having fun.