Guy's Don't Please

Kayla's POV:

It is the day of the end of everyone's vacation at the beach house. Me and Ross well I don't know what to say its complicated. He always is watching me and I know he meant what he said. I know he will do everything in his power to get me back. I finish up packing and walk into the living room. I check my phone because Colt was suppose to pick me up but I got nothing yet mom went out to her car and so did everyone else.

Ross: You okay?

I though everyone left?

Kayla: Uh yeah it's just Colt was suppose to pick me up and I haven't gotten anything.

I walk out Ross following me.

Kayla: And he isn't here.

Just then a car pulled up but it wasn't Colt's. Just then I saw Vinny get out of the car. Me and Vinny haven't talked in awhile so its kind of weird how he picked me up.

Vinny: Hey uh colt forgot so I came to get you.

Kayla: Vinny its fine you don't have to I can get a ride from Ross.

Vinny: Get in the car Kay.

Kayla: Vinny no its fin-

Vinny: Get in the car now Kay.

Ross: Hey listen don't start with h-

Kayla: It's okay Ross I'll just go with him.

Ross: Kay com-

Kayla: seriously Ross just, I'll be fine.

I get in the car and it was silent most of the ride. The Vinny spoke up.

Vinny: I'm sorry okay.

Kayla: Honestly Vin your fine it's whatever.

Vinny: What's going on between you and Ross?

Well that was unexpected.

Kayla: Nothing we just talked over the vacation and we are fine now.

Vinny: Oh okay.

About 5 minutes later we pulled up at the house. I saw Colt's car here but one other car I didn't recognize. I get a text from Delly saying we are gonna have dinner at moms I told I'll be there later.

I went to get out of the car but Vinny blocked me that's weird.

Vinny: Hey uh how about we go get food.

Kayla: Vinny I need to change.

I went to get out and he stopped me from opening the front door to the house.

Vinny: No you look fine come on.

Kayla: Okay Vinny what's going on?

Vinny: What do you mean, nothing.

I push Vinny out of my way and walked in I went towards Colt's room and walked in and could not believe what saw. Colt and the bitch who was a complete ass to me fucking once again.

Kayla: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!! Her again.

Colt: Kay I can explain.

He started to walk closer to me but I backed up.

Kayla: No stay the fuck away from me.

Colt: Ka-

I walked out of the house so fast got into my car and took off to moms house. I arrived there and got out of the car and went into the backyard and Rydel saw me.