The Next Day

I woke up the next morning early to run some errands. Last night Rydel had texted me saying she will come with me shopping. So I am downstairs waiting for Rydel being quiet because Ross was sleeping.

I saw she walk up to the front door and I walked over to opened it.

Delly: Hey Kay.

Kayla: Hey Delly.

Rydel: Ready to go.

Kayla: Yup

We left and went to the grocery store first. I got all the items I needed and so did Rydel and then we went to her house first to drop off her stuff then we headed to mine and Ross's place.

Delly: So you moved back in?

Kayla: yeah and to be honest I'm really happy.

Delly: I know I can tell.

I smiled and then went on my phone. We soon arrived at the house and brought everything in. Rydel stayed to help me put the stuff away. I soon got a text from Ross saying he was at the studio. I texted back okay then went on with my day.

Delly: So what are you gonna do while we are all going with Ross and Rocky on tour?

Kayla: Move everything back into here.

Delly: I think I might skip tour and hang with you.

Kayla: I mean if you want to but are you sure cause I'll be fine.

Delly: Are you sure you will be okay.

Kayla: Yeah I'll be fine.

Delly: Okay then I'll go but you call me if anything okay.

Kayla: I will.

Me and Rydel soon went out to eat for dinner then we went back to my house. Me and her hung out for a bit then she soon left. When she left Ross walked and we talked for a bit. Soon enough we both went to bed I was exhausted and I needed the rest and so did he.