Just a dream?

Recap:

I walked into her room and smiled when I saw the crib built. Thanks Colt. I go to the crib and put her down. I made sure she was okay. I go back out and saw Ross in the kitchen.

Ross: I know my decision Kay.

I stopped and looked at him.

Kayla: What is it?

He came closer.

Ross: It's...

End of Recap:

I wake up to the sound of Amelia crying. What the hell happened. Was I dreaming? Was he really here last night? Questions were running through my mind. I got up and grabbed Amelia.

Kayla: Shhhh it's okay.

She clamed down and I went into the kitchen. I saw the bottle of Bourbon on the table. It was a dream. I remember going to tell everyone at the Christmas gathering and then me and Ross getting into a fight then I came home and put Amelia asleep and then having a few drinks. I put Amelia down into her Pin so she can play and I cleaned up. I then made her a bottle and handed it to her and put on Disney JR for her. I was doing the dishes and then I heard the door bell. I froze thinking what if its him. I slowly walked to the door and felt relieved.

Kayla: Hey guys.

Vinny and Colt: Hey Kay!

Vinny: Where is my niece.

I laughed.

Kayla: She is right over there in the play pin.

I walked back into the kitchen and finished the dishes.

Kayla: Hey since you guys are here I'm gonna shower.

Colt: I was wondering what that smell was.

He laughed and I hit him lightly. I know he was joking. I took a shower and got dressed. I decided to wear nice tight jeans and a cute crop top with converse. Then, I walk back into the Livingroom.

Colt: Damn girl!

Kayla: What?

Colt: I might get punched for saying this but its totally worth it. You look really hot.

Kayla: Haha. Not gonna happen.

Colt: Keep dressing like that and it might.

I turned around and he had a smirk across his face. I slightly punch his arm.

Kayla: I don't think I trust being in a relationship with you again.

I laughed.

Colt: That wasn't a no so I'm gonna keep trying.

Kayla: Yeah you do that.

We all just chilled inside for the day and went to the park for a little while.

A few days later:

I was in the Livingroom sitting with Amelia when I get a phone call:

Kayla: Hey Delly. What's up?

Delly: Hey Kay do you mind coming over to help me and mom.

Kayla: Yeah sure ill be right over.

Delly: Thanks! Love you!

Kayla: Love you too!

After we got off the call I got Amelia into her car seat and started to head over to Rydel's. After about 10 minutes I arrived. I got out of the car and grabbed Amelia then went in side. I walk into the kitchen where I see Rydel, mom, and mamo. I hugged all of them then took Amelia out.