2 weeks later

It's been two weeks since I lost the baby. If I'm honest I am a little bit upset but also relived.

Me and Ross are still not together even after the whole incident. I actually found out about a week ago that him and Jaz have started dating, which I had a feeling was gonna happen either way.

I mean I will admit it annoyed me at first, but then realized I was just wasting my time. To be honest I've been having a good time. I have been hanging with colt and Vinny and hanging out with Rydel and tagging along in her vlogs. I had also moved into my own place and I love it.

My phone went off and I saw Rydel texted me:

Rydel: Hey Kay, don't forget we are all having a thing for mom at the cousins house. Are you still coming?

Kayla: Hey Delly, yeah I'll be there.

Rydel: We all missed you. We can't wait to see you.

I smiled at her text. Last week I decided to visit some family and I got back yesterday. So I haven't seen them since the hospital. I was suppose to tour again but I decided to decline the offer.

A few hours later:

I decided to start getting ready for the party. I am in a surprisingly good mood and I don't know why. I finally finished getting ready and started to head to the house. Now I told Rydel that I wanted to come a little later to surprise everyone including mom. She gladly agreed to me doing that and said that would make her even more surprised and happy. I then pulled up to the house and texted Rydel I was here.

She came out to see me and she went in first.

Rydel: Mom I have one more person coming and I'm sure you and everyone else will be very happy on who it may be.

I then took that as my cue to walk in and when I saw she was happy she was. She came right up to me and hug me.

Mom: When did you get back to LA?

Kayla: Yesterday!

Mom: I have missed you so much how are you fee-

Just before mom could finished I was taken in by the boy's besides Ross.

Ryland: About time your ass got back.

Kayla: Yes, Ry I am back don't worry.

I laughed and pushed him away and gave Riker and Rocky a hug.

Kayla: And mom I'm feeling just fine.

Ryland: Whoa she seems happy. What happened?

Kayla: Nothing Ry it's called being in a good mood.

Ry: Mhm sure.

I gave him a slight nudge and we both laughed. I then heard a little giggle come from one little baby. I saw Rydel had the baby in her hand and my face instantly had a smile. Rydel handed him to me.

Rydel: Since you have him, I'm gonna go get a drink.

Kayla: Sounds good Delly.

I walked over where mom was sitting so me and her can talk. I was playing with the baby and looked up for a moment and saw Ross looking at me. I locked eyes with him then looked away quickly and looked at the baby.

I then felt something slide down the side of my face and I wiped it and it was a tear.

Mom: Kay, what's wrong?

Kayla: Um, I'm okay can you just hold him I need some air.

I handed him to mom and I got up quickly.

Mom: Kay?

I walked out of the front door quickly and started to head to my car, but I froze when I heard my name.

Ross: Kayla!

I stayed silent for a minute. I took a deep breath wiped my tears away and turned around.

Kayla: Uh yeah what's up?

Ross: What's wrong?

Kayla: What do you mean I'm fi-

Ross: No no your not.

Kayla: Honestly I am I just needed a minute.

I walked passed him but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

Ross: We should talk about me and -

Kayla: Go back to your girlfriend Ross, I'm sure she is looking for you.

With that I took my hand back and walked in. I went back over to mom and Rydel.

Rydel: Everything okay?

Kayla: Yeah needed a moment.

She then handed the baby back to me. I was hanging out with the baby, Rydel, and mom. Rydel then too him back to feed him and I went and chilled with Ryland for a bit. As me and him was talking Jaz had walked up to me.

Jaz: Hey, I know we-

Kayla: Look Jaz I'm gonna get straight to the point with you. I don't care about you and Ross dating, I'm not jealous and I still don't like you so don't think we can be friends now because its not gonna happen. Now I'm going back and hanging out with a real friend of mine.

She gave me a look and walked away.

Ryland: Still hate her?

Kayla: Always will. Now let it go.

Ryland: Got it.

I take a sip of my drink. I feel eyes on me and Ik who it is. I decided to ignore him. About an hour later I decided it was time for me to head out. I said good-bye to everyone. I decided instead of going straight home I would go to the bar.

I arrived at the bar and walked inside. I sat down at the bar and asked the bartender for a Martini with olive. I was drinking and I turned around to see how crowded the dance floor was. As I was turned back around I asked for another round. I'm two drinks in when someone sits next to me.

Ross: So you didn't go straight home.

Kayla: Following me now.

Ross: We should talk.

Kayla: There's nothing to talk about.

He took a sip of his drink and looked at me.

Ross: I haven't seen you in a week.

Kayla: I took a vacation. Plus you were pretty occupied.

Ross: You think you know so much but you really don't.

I put the money down told the bartender to keep the change and started walking out. I know he was following me.

Kayla: Good night Ross.

Just when I thought it was over....

Author's note:

Oh no cliffhanger! What do you guy's think will happen after the bar? Let me know in the comments below.