vampires

~Shay~

I watched as a passage opened but this passage was red… it looked like it was made with blood. I watched as the tunnel was roaring for blood half was red and half was blue. I thought on what the Centaur boy said. A vampire and a human is what it sounded like but humans didn’t know about creatures anymore and vampires went into hiding decades ago. I watched as Page got to her feet and said “the last ones are a human and a vampire.” Ross growled saying “why does it have to be vampires?” I was angry myself Vampire were our natural enemy.

We didn’t like them and they’ve been in hiding for centuries human found them too easy to kill so they vanished from sight. I watched as Ross and the wolves growled wanting to kill them already. “A HUMAN! Are you serious! They’d start the hunts all over again!” the centaur boy screamed. He was right we stayed away from humans. They turned into hunters of our kind. They wanted us gone we were different, we were stronger, and we were fierce. All of us were hunted by humans at one point or another.

We avoided every one of them. I watched as my mate paced saying “where can we find a human and a vampire that will listen?” Aray leaned back and I glared at him. “SPEAK UP ARAY!” I shouted but I knew he couldn’t hear me. “do you know something Aray?” Page asked as she glanced at me. “dammit Shay..” he muttered and I crossed my arms. Ross pinned Aray to the wall and growled “what do you know!” Aray pushed him off saying

“I met a vampire in my travels before I met up with Shay.” They all listened. “she was with a human. Her mate. They weren’t going to turn him at all and he knew what the dangers were. I haven’t seen them since but they said something about Australia.” Ross growled saying “why didn’t you tell me this!” Aray growled back saying “because it was six years ago! There probably not even there anymore.” Ross growled and turned to Diana. She shook her head no. “I can’t transport anymore my magic is spent.” He growled and she looked scared. “my magic is limited!” she defended. “ROSS!” I screamed and saw everything shake. He looked around and Page stated “your mate wants you to calm down.” He looked to the ground.

Sheesh he was testy. “Page can I travel from place to place.” She nodded and said “you can but not for long.” I nodded and she stated “focus on where you want to go and close your eyes.” I did as she said and felt my body move. I opened my eyes seeing a female vampire sitting with a human male. I turned away they were in bed together. Oh boy bad timing. I floated through a wall and saw snowy mountains. I tired to go farther but suddenly I was back in the library. “you can’t go long.” Page stated answering my question. “there’s a female vampire and a human some where by snowy mountains.” I stated she nodded and turned to everyone.

“you mate found them but she can’t stay with them long she saw snowy mountains and that’s all before she was zapped back here.” Ross nodded and said “ok let’s start thinking about it and try searching tomorrow.” Every one nodded and they all left the library. Page stayed with Josh and Gabriel. The other creatures left. “go on guys I’m staying here.” Ross stated. They nodded and left I watched as Ross sat in a chair and stated “I miss you Shay..” I smiled and stood behind him. I placed my see through hand on his shoulder.

“I miss you so much….” He continued. “I need you back… I’m not myself without you.” He stated I watched as tears fell from his eyes. I’ve never seen him cry, ever. Ross put his head in his hands as tears flowed from his eyes. “I can’t do this without my mate.” I kissed his cheek but I knew he couldn’t feel it. “I know baby but I’m coming back… I promise.” He wept for a few moments until Aray walked in saying “the Rockies… there closet to us and near where I met them.” He looked at Ross as his eyes saddened. “well bring her back.” Ross nodded whipping the tears away.

[author's note: you guys are awesome. you gave me so many comments I couldn't help but give you this chapter. thanks so much for you work.