the plot thickens

{Author's note: sorry it's a little short guys. please comment or vote! thanks for reading so far!}

I woke with a jolt that dream was haunting me. I shook my head and sighed. I got up and my dad opened my door saying “oh sweeite I wanted to tell you that school was canceled there investigating the rogue situation.” I nodded and he walked out. I laid back on my bed looking at the time ten oclock man I was freaking out from that dream. I decided a day of sleep wasn’t going to kill me so I stayed in my bed all day being lazy.

~Ross~

I was at the high school investigating what happened. Logan was here as well. The pack meeting was tomorrow I was worried about my mate getting taken away from me. I was worried that a rogue might kill her, I was scared that something anything could go wrong. She was my world now and I needed to be hers. I wanted to be hers. All I cared for she her well being even if that meant I couldn’t be in it. I walked into a class room seeing a dead rogue. I raised a brow a the head in the hall and walked in further. I looked around finding white almost silver fur on the floor. A white wolf? “Hey Logan!” I shouted he walked over and I asked “you got a pur white wolf?” I showed him the fur he shook his head “not that I know of why you don’t?” I shook my head every one in my pack was brown or black few were grey. “no.” I stated he raised a brow and I stated “looks like this white wolf killed this rogue with only minamun damage.”

He nodded and we walked threw looking for anymore white fur. Or at least a trail maybe this white wolf was in on this attack? Or maybe they knew something we didn’t. I walked down the hall looking around no more fur must have shifted back. Dam. I walked threw the school there was no holes in the outter walls, no broken windows nothing the only way in was someone opening the doors to let them in. Shay was right we had to have a traitor in a pack. I growled great.

~???~

The idiot rogues failed to kill her! I had twenty four rogues and only one survived! Fuck the pack meeting was tomorrow I had to think fast I could always kill her myself and have the last rogue as a distraction then my plan hit Ross! She had to still have feelings for him he told me himself he accepted her! She was tied to him the rogue will go for Ross and I’ll kill the bitch. Perfect nothing could screw up this plan nothing! The bitch was going to die and I was finally going to get out of here! Perfect!