new home

~Author's note: hey i have gotten alot of complaints about my spelling. I'm sorry for the mistakes but i need to tell you that my computer doesn't register the small words like smiled when there's two words mixed. i'm sorry about that. I'll try to fix the spelling errors. but for those who look past the errors thank you for not pointing them out, I'm glad you who enjoy my story thank you.~

~Shay~

I sat on class with Ross as we talked about just anything. He smirked as he told me about his life. We talked for a while until the teacher told us to stop talking. I stopped talking with my mate. He smirked and leaned back in his chair. I giggled as we held in our laughs. He looked to me and winked. I smirked and we looked to the front of class. The bell rang and we walked out. As we walked I was shoved. As soon as my back hit the wall Ross had the guy pinned to the wall across from me. He growled. I was in shock I blinked and Ross had him. “apologize.” He growled. The guy looked to me saying “sorry.” I just nodded. Dam. Ross let him go and we walked away. “what was that?” I asked Ross smirked and said “your not the only pure alpha.”

Oh right a pure alpha is an alpha pup born of two alpha parents. Ross’s mother was from the alpha of the dark land pack.  I smirked Ross and Logan were pure alpha’s.  I ran after Ross and we reached the next class. Ross stopped at my door and turned to me. He had a look in his eyes I didn’t get. Suddenly I was flush up against his chest he looked into my eyes and then whispered into my ear. “I’m done playing Shay.” I knew what he meant by that. He was going to start mating there were a few steps to take before intercourse. He leaned his head down to my neck and nipped at the nape of my neck I closed my eyes as he licked it. “I’ll see you later mate.” He turned leaving just like that. So now Ross was going to start actually being a mate. He was going to show his love for me to everyone he would protect me and he would love me. Like a mate should.

~Jet~

I crept threw the tall grass, keeping low. I walked along the path and watched many wolves were about one false move and my scent would be caught and I would be dead. We need to get this done so one of us could grab the girl. Then we had to high tail it out of here. I kept low as a male wolf raced passed about ten feet away from me. I sighed this was getting harder and harder. I moved slowly as I walked away from the others. I headed into the forest. There were too many right now. We would have to go at night when she was least protected.

~Shay~

I ran through the Hall as the final bell rang. Ross and I ran out of the school he pinned me against the side of the school I smiled and he stated “you should move into my pack house.” I smirked and he looked me up and down. “what if I don’t want to?” he smirked and said “then it would be hard to live in your house without clothes.” I smirked and said “you moved everything already?” he nodded and I laughed “your not taking no are you?” he shrugged and walked away. I smirked and followed after him. We walked away and Ross led the way to the pack house. “I’m not sharing a room with you am I?” I asked he chuckled and said “no but you’re in the room connected to mine.” I smiled and stated “I’ll keep that door locked. He laughed as we walked into the house everyone greeted me. I smiled and walked up to the new room.