fear

~Aray~

I sat in the kitchen looking around Kira was cooking some food for lunch. If they tried last night they would try again. I was very much on edge this son of a bitch are the scariest things to fight. I got up and walked threw the house. How to keep them out… I wondered. I walked on thinking when I saw Shay playing with some metal things. “what’s that?” I asked she held it up saying “come kind of magic trick they connect when you try to pull them apart.” She pulled and it went about half an inch. “really.” I asked and she handed them over. I played with them and got an idea. “how many of these do we have?” I asked she pointed to a large box. “found them in the basement this morning.” I walked over to the box and called Ross over. He walked in kissed Shay and looked down at the box. “what’s this?” Shay shrugged saying “silver ring lock things.” She got up kissed Ross again and stated “have fun boys.” She rolled her eyes and walked away. “they can’t touch silver.” I muttered. He smirked and we called in a few trustworthy wolves.

~Shay~

There was a boy wolf meeting about those ring lock things. Boys and their toys. Suddenly every male ran out of the room and to every window. I watched as every wolf hooked the windows with those locks. “what’s going on?” I asked they didn’t answer just stated “alpha’s orders.” I raised a brow and followed Ross’s scent. He was doing the same thing to our windows. “what are you up too?” I asked. He froze and turned around. “just making sure my pack is safe.” He stated, I nodded and asked “why are you putting locks on the windows?” he shrugged and stated

“what if someone tried to break in?” I raised a brow at him and shook my head. “ok fine don’t tell me.” He sighed and pulled me into his chest “baby I just want to make sure your safe.” I nodded and he sighed. “thanks for understanding.” I shrugged and said “if someone’s life is in danger I expect you to come to me when you need my help ok?” he nodded and gave me a soft kiss. “have fun redoing your house.” He chuckled and went back to work. I rolled my eyes as I walked out why was he keeping something from me? I was just worried about him he was find yesterday then he woke in the middle of the night. Did something happen last night? Did someone try to break in? I would just have to find out later.

~Faith~

I watched as the sun set I waited till dark, once I was sure I was masked by the pitch black sky. I smiled showing my fangs, I slid up to the bed room window tonight the bitch died. I grabbed the window ledge and lifted slowly keeping the noise down. The window went up not even an inch. I looked in seeing two chain like links holding it closed. I held the window with my left hand and held up my right hand to my face I stared watching my nails grow. Once my nail was long enough to cut the chain I reached in but once my nail touched the chain it burned. I hissed and retracted my claw. I looked in seeing the bitch awake. She turned to me she let out a faint growl. My eyes glowed I could still kill her with our once major power. Her eyes glowed as well. That wouldn’t save her not from me. Suddenly she face had the tribal warrior wolf tattoo. That’s not possible... I hissed and fled I was not losing my life against one of them.

~Shay~

What was that thing. It looked like a woman covered in scales with wild hair… what the hell was with her eyes? I growled and watched as the creature ran away. What was with that she looked like she was going to kill me then she ran away? Ross was down stairs at the time. I heard the door fly open. “are you ok!” Ross shouted racing in he check me over then ran to the window. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!” I growled. He looked down and said “your in danger.”