Satur - Date

~Shay~

I sat on my porch it was Saturday and Every one was out with their mates. I leaned back laying down on the porch and sighed. There was nothing to do today. Then I heard someone clear their throat. I sat up seeing Ross. “hey.” He greeted. “hi.” I replied. He smiled and said “um you doing anything?” I shrugged and stated “does it look like I’m doing something?” he chuckled and stated “want to take a walk?” I shrugged and got up I had nothing better. I followed Ross into the forest and down a path. Soon we were at town. I walked by him as he asked about my life. Where I’ve been, who I’ve seen and things like that. It was nice.
We walked around town for a while. As I walked many people looked to us as if they were expecting something to happen. Three people I didn’t recognize they starred at us as if we were a prize. I walked away from them with Ross. He stopped at the movie theaters and I smirked. “is this some kind of date?” I asked he smiled and nodded. “yeah.” I smiled he was a smart little guy. We walked into the theater and he bought tickets.

As took our seats Ross put an arm around my shoulders again. It was nice. The movie was an action movie so we enjoyed it. As the movie played Ross had a bucket of popcorn between us. He was being a real sweet heart, the movie ended and we walked out I saw the same three people following us. Ross walked with me and talked it wasn’t like those awkward dates it was more of just hanging out. Comfortable that’s what it was.

~Ross~

I was walking with Shay she seemed happy I think I was doing good on this date. I hope. I had to think real hard on what to do, I had a set plan, first movies and she picks, then out to eat lunch she chooses the place, lastly we go for a walk in the forest Aray said she likes the forest. As we walked I asked “so where do you want to eat?” she looked up at me and asked “is Mel’s still around?” I nodded I liked eating there it was an old fashioned style diner. We walked in and sat in a booth as we ordered, I could see three suspicious guys sit down away from us. I kept my peripheral vision on them Shay was eating her lunch with a smile on her face. It was nice.

As soon as we finished eating I paid and we headed for the forest. As we walked Shay asked “so what’s next Ross?” I smiled and answered “well A walk in the forest.” She smiled at me and we continued to walk. We walked for at least three hours just talking she was so different, she told me everything from when she left to today. What she liked what she hated. She was so different then any other girl I’ve met. She didn’t like being fussed over but she liked surprises, she hated being told what to do but she liked freedom.