gallop away

~Ross~

I ran into the tunnel behind a bookcase but as soon as I touched the floor the tunnel started shaking and the ground started falling apart. I jumped back onto the stairs seeing pieces of the floor were very far spaced apart you had to have really long legs to jump this… long legs. Crap. I walked out and asked “who knows a centaur.” They all looked at each other. Coral laughed saying “the creature that’s too full of himself. Great.” I sighed and held back my growl. “sorry.” She stated right after. Nathan then said “we could always go ask.” I looked at him Centaurs are prideful they think they’re the best at everything just like how Warlocks are selfish and Sirens are seductresses. Josh groaned and said “don’t count me in this I’ll hold down the fort here.” 

I rolled my eyes Josh is my little brother and well he’s a goof. Always joking or not getting anything he’s kind of slow.. “they’ll be coming here anyway Josh.” Gabriel stated. Josh groaned and said “I’ll hold down the pack house!” I looked at him saying “Aray’s got that.” He looked around saying “I’ll… um…. I don’t wanna go!!” the guys laughed at him and Coral continued to sip her water. I was just annoyed. “you’re going!” he pouted like a child and I turned to Coral. “there’s a lake not too far from here.” She nodded and Nathan picked her up. “I’ll watch over her if that’s ok with you sir?” I nodded. Then he took off.

~???~
I raised with my brothers through the field. We were racing to see whose speed was faster. I pushed my hoofs faster. “Miaius!” a brother shouted I slowed my hooves and walked over to our camp. As I walked over he stated “he’s back again.” I groaned. Again with that male? We walked along the forest I reached my home cave where I saw the man we all hated. “we are not joining you demon.” He glared saying “then you shall fall like the others.” I reared back as he growled and charged at me with his spikes. I dodged and took off as fast as I could my people and I gathered and charged at the beast.  “NEVER SHALL WE FALL!!”

~Ross~

I we appeared in the dark forest and saw blood. There was blood everywhere. No. we ran to the dens where Centaurs usually slept. There were Centaurs but none alive. I walked alone the caves all of them were dead. How was I supposed to wake my mate? Who was going to protect the forest? What was going to happen? I heard someone scream and raced that way. I ran as fast as I could I saw a ghastly creature chasing a small Centaur boy. I quickly ran in with my friends the creature turned and vanished into the shadows leaving the small Centaur alone. I ran over as Diana ran to the forest looking for the creature.  I stopped and shifted back before the young Centaur. “are you alright kid?” I asked. He nodded and said “my people are gone. My name Orieus… that thing killed my people!” he glared at the dark and charged.

“WO WAIT THERE BOY.” I shouted and he sighed then glared at me. “I can defeat him myself!” I glared and said “defeat him yes but what about kill him?” Orieus turned to me and asked “how?” he was too young to know anything about warriors or the legends. So I would have to talk him into this. “my mate is a warrior legend and she needs one of every species to wake from her comma. If you help us we can kill him.” He scoffed and said “why would I help a mutt like you?” I glared at him as he glared back. “what do we do now?” Samuel asked. Orieus looked to him and asked “a warlock?” he nodded then Diana came back saying “he’s gone if we wants the kid then he knows what were up to.” I sighed this kid was going to pass away, if we didn’t get him to go with us he would die here. “Samuel take him!” Samuel and Diana casted.