first day home

I woke to Aray whispering my name trying to wake me up. I yawned as I sat up and looked at him. He smirked and said “time to get off.” I nodded and we got our bags and walked off the plane. My parents were already getting the bags as we walked over. “the cars in the parking garage. Honey.” Mom stated and we walked there I saw my moms van and she unlocked it. We walked over and left, Aray yawned on the ride and leaned on me. “comphy pillow.” He stated and snuggled into my shoulder. “dork.” I muttered as he smiled. Durning the drive I had my hood up and was looking out the window at my old home. Nothing seemed to change around here except the kids I knew when I was younger looked older. I wonder how much I’ve changed since I left.

We pulled up to the blue sided house with black shutters. As dad parked we grabbed our bags dad helped along with mom Aray carried the most being he was more wolf then my parents since there older and haven’t shifted in years. You stop shifting once your kids shift. I walked up to the old door as my dad got it open and we walked in. “Aray your room right across the hall from Shay.” He nodded and followed me up. As I walked into my room with the painted walls of the forest and black silk sheets I smiled I still liked my old style.

I walked over to the green curtains in my room and pulled them open. I sat on my bed and looked around I sighed home at last. I statred to unpack. Flashes of why I left running threw my head. I finsihed unpacking when a knock was heard I muttered “it’s open.” And heard it open “hey you ok?” Aray asked walking into the room and sitting on my bed. “yeah I’m just peachy can’t wait to go to school tomrrow.” he laughed “hey you changed a lot I doubt anyone will want to pick on you now.” I nodded and sat by him. “alright… fine now get out!” he got up and pouted towards the door saying “I thought we were going to sleep together.” I laughed at his face nad stated “in your dreams.” I threw a pillow but he caught it and ran out with my one and only pillow. “ARAY!” I screamed and ran after him. I chased him down the stairs and out the front door. I tackled him in the front lawn and sat on top of his back. “GIVE IT BACK!” he held it away completely stretching out.

“No way!” he shouted back and bucked me off I fell to the ground and tackled his legs. He fel into the ground again. As we wrestled I smelled other people gathering near by. “Give!” I screamed. “FUCK YOU!” he screamed back. That was it I had my K-9 teeth grow and I bit his calf that was in my face. “OUCH BITCH!!” he dropped the pillow and held his calf. I snatched the pillow and ran for the front door. Before I got there I was tackled and hit the stairs. It didn’t hurt but most girls would whine about it. I kicked him off and ran to my room slamming my door and locking it. “WINNER!!” I screamed and fell back onto my bed.