unexpected

~Shay~

I sat at my desk when a hand slammed on my table. I looked up seeing Anna. “you better stay away from my Rossy!” I growled but before I got to my feet one of Ross’s wolves was in front of me pushing Anna away. “back away.” He growled. “what! Why are you defending her!” she snapped. I smirked and he growled saying “she dominated Ross.” Anna’s face was priceless she was as pale as a ghost, eyes wide and mouth open. I got up and asked “what were you saying?” she gulped and backed away saying “n-nothing. A-alpha.” then she ran I looked at the guy that pushed her away short blonde spiky hair and green eyes.

He was tall about 5’8. He turned to me and bowed saying “Alpha.” I nodded and asked “what’s you name?” he smirked and said “Greg.” I nodded again and stated “nice to meet you Greg.” He then went back to his seat like nothing happened. I had no idea how to be an alpha but maybe I could pull this off. I leaned back on my chair and starred out the window. Then I heard the chair by me scrape against the floor. I looked over seeing Ross sitting by me with his head down. “I’m sorry. I dated Anna while you were away and I broke up with her when you came back. I swear I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He stated head still facing the table in submission to me.

“I couldn’t give a shit what you did when I was gone. It’s the fact you lied straight to my face about kissing her. That pissed me off.” I stated he nodded and said “I won’t lie anymore.” I scoffed saying “bullshit. Men always lie to cover their asses.” He continued to stare at the table. “I’m sorry.” He stated again I had a feeling I was going to hear that a lot. I continued to stare out the window and stated “you almost had your chance until that kiss now your back at square one.” All I heard was a thump, I turned seeing his head on the table. I shook my head and went back to the window. Class ended and I walked out.

As I was in the hall I heard “SHAY!” I turned seeing Logan running my way. “is it true? Did you dominate Ross?” he asked with a huge smile on his face. “yeah so?” he laughed and said “you have no idea what you did?” I shrugged and he said “Shay. Ross is the best fighter in shifter history I mean at the games he’s on top and you beat his ass.”  I shrugged  “so?” I asked again. He just laughed and walked away. “man I hope you compete in the game this year.” I shrugged and continued to walk when I heard a scream of “PURPLE POKKA DOTTED MONKEY RIDDING A LEPRECHAUN!” What the… No way! I dashed off down that hall as fast as I could.