in coming

~Cleo~

I walked threw the crowded hallways man this place was packed. I kept walking when a stupid bimbo pushed me out of her way and shouted “whatch it.” I glared and shoved her back. “fuck you!” she glared and went to hit me so I screamed at the stop of my lungs “PURPLE POKKA DOTTED MONKEY RIDDING A LEPRECHAUN!” she looked at me like I was insane. I smiled and then punched her in the jaw. She hit the ground when I was tackled into a hug. “CLEO!!!” I smiled hearing that voice I turned hugging my Shay-Shay.

We let go and she asked “what are you doing here?” I shrugged and said “well I asked to be transferred I was so bored down south.” She smiled and said “awesome!” we walked down the hall arms linked away from the bimbo. As we walked Shay laughed at the faces we were getting “so why are most people showing you respect as I can tell there not in your pack.” She smiled and stated “well yesterday I dominated Ross my ex-mate yeah wait… you need to be filled in on what’s going on.” Shay talked and talked about what I missed around here. All I could say was Wow when she plans to have an adventure she really does. I laughed at the last part of Ross being submissive. I’ve met all alpha except the Logan guy I talked to on the phone he sounded so sexy.

I so wanted to meet that one. We walked to her next class I asked my daddy to make sure my classes were the same as Shay’s. So we were set. As we walked in guys starred at us and we sat together. “so they see your wolf yet?” she nodded and I pouted “Darn I thought I would be able to see their reactions.” Shay smiled and shook her head yeah I’m a hyper nut. Born that way and proud! As we sat there Shay explained what was going on with Aray as well. Awww our black friend has a girlfriend lucky guy! As she told me about Kira, Aray’s mate she explained her situation and that Aray was joining the pack. Also how she was an unofficial mate and alpha to Ross’s pack. Dam let them go away for a few weeks and you miss everything.

We talked threw every class just chatting away. It was just like old times as we talked I heard “so I hear the bubbles talking about where’s the blonde.” I jumped up shouting “ARAY!” he ran over hugging me in Shifted Senses class. The three of us talked and talked I had a lot of catching up to do with these guys. Aray talked about nothing but Kira and how great she is. While Shay talked about everything else. Besties all over again!