Indestructible

[author's not: ok since you all want me to continue this story I will but when the website is up and running I will be posting the rest on there and stopping it here so we'll see how far I get.]

~Shay~

I woke to laying on Ross once again. I sat up off my mate and stretched he did the same and kissed me. “morning baby.” He greeted. I smiled and he got up saying “want to take a shower?” I rolled my eyes and shoved him. “you’re an idiot.” He laughed and walked into the bathroom. I heard a knock and pulled on my Pj’s real quick. “it’s open.” I called Aray walked in and asked “where’s Ross.” He looked freaked out and in his hand was a scale thing. “um shower why?” he looked down and said “just when he comes out meet me in the pack office it’s very important.” I nodded and Aray walked out. What was that about? Ross walked out a few minutes later. “hey babe.” I stated he looked at me “yeah?” he asked. “Aray just came in saying for you to meet him in your office he sounded worried.” Ross’s smile fell and he walked up to me and gave me a quick kiss. “get dressed ok.” He stated I nodded and he walked out. I walked into the bathroom and took my own shower. What was that about? What was going on with those two?

I walked down stairs and sighed I looked at the office door what were they talking about. I walked over and opened it slightly as I heard Ross scream “what the fuck are you talking about! There extinct!” Aray shouted back “there not extinct they are still out there, but just in hiding I’ve seen them!” they started to argue as I walked into the room. “what are you two fighting about?” they stopped and I looked at them. “well speak!” Ross looked away and said “it’s nothing babe just Aray being paranoid.” I rolled my eyes and turned walking out. Weird boys. I walked into the kitchen seeing Kira at the stove. “Aray seem off this morning?” she asked I nodded and said “don’t worry Ross is too maybe there sleeping together.”  She laughed and shook her head. “I think we would know if they were gay.” We laughed and we sat at the table talking about the pack and what we wanted to do today. I walked outside and waited for the guys to come out.

~Faith~

Those fool mates thought they would see me in the pack house they thought I would be seen not with our kind. We are superior, we have been around for centuries compared to the newbies, we hated everything that threatened our kind and we killed out threats. This Shay bitch was a threat to us the boss explained her being to us. A rare wolf among wolves. No one would suspect her to be rare, with how low of protection she has. I could have killed her last night if those mutts didn’t come racing up the stairs and check on her. I will have to deal with her later on thou.

~Ross~

This was bad this was very bad. If Aray was right then we were all dead men walking. How are you supposed to fight against creatures that have been alive since the dawn of time! How are we supposed to fight against something that’s supposedly indestructible? I mean if we even had a slim chance I would take it. I was sitting at the computer looking up everything on these things. How could they turn you to rubble, how can their skin be so scaly yet impenetrable. This was so confusing weren’t they supposed to be dead!