start of a fight

I walked down the hall ways Aray was following the cheerleaders like a lost puppy as I was at my locker. I opened the locker and dodged a pie flying out of it. I turned seeing Anna glaring at me, idiot she knows I can shift. I rolled my eyes and then heard “sup hotty.” I looked over my shoulder seeing Ash. I smiled and he leaned on the locker next to mine. “Aray off again?” I nodded this week went by fast and it was fun! We constantly teased Ross and ran away, he was even more pissed then usual when the guys flirted with me. I don’t know why but whatever. I closed my locker and Ash put an arm around my shoulders. We walked down the hall every one in Logan’s pack, the BlueMoon pack new we weren’t dating and were ordered to keep it a secret from Ross’s pack, the Blood pack.

Ash smiled saying “your major stalker is looking this way.” That was Ross he always watched me now. It was weird and I had yet to see another girl push up on him without him throwning them off. I watched as he followed behind us as we walked to shifter class. I sat on the bleachers and Ash kissed my cheek for show. I smirked and Logan sat by me. “sup.” He greeted and leaned back. I smiled and asked “no shifting today?” he nodded and said “too lazy.” I laughed and he yawned saying “I’m gonna take a nap.” I rolled my eyes and as if on que my phone rang. “sup chika.” I answered knowing it was Cleo. “hey girl I’m sooo bored without you and Aray here.” She whinned. I got an idea I didn’t feel like talking today. “would you like to talk with my alpha?” I asked Logan sat up with a raised brow. “sure is he cute?” she asked.

“pretty cute and georgeous in your taste.” She squealed and I handed him the phone. “hello?” Logan looked so awkard at first. I watched as he talked with Cleo and they hit it off they chatted the whole class and then some. Before I took my phone back Logan asked “are you coming up anytime soon?” I smiled and I knew her answer ‘on your first break.’ That was the plan the first vacation from school Cleo would fly up to hang with us.

Logan handed me my phone and then hit his head saying “I forgot to get her number!” I laughed and said “it’s in my phone.” He sighed and smield at me. “so new buddy.” He began. “oh no I ain’t tell you shit about Cleo. You get to find that our yourself.” He pouted and I smiled getting off the bleachers. Aray walked over and we headed off I turned shouting “hey Ash!” looked to me as I shouted “see you later!” he laughed and waved.

~Ash~

I was talking with my alpha after Shay walked off when I was shoved into the bleachers. I spun around growling to see Ross. Fuming mad. “what do you want!” I growled Logan was standing behind me now. Alpha’s take anything as a threat. “stay away from my mate!” he growled. “your mate? You sure last I heard you rejected her.”