Evil leader

~Ross~

I ran after my mate with my men we were chasing down the man who attacked us when we were um… ‘busy’ I kept racing but my mate was flying ahead of us Aray was not far behind her I pushed my paws and realized I was passing Aray and soon I was right behind my mate. There before us was the male that tried to kill her, the reaper. He was high in the trees jumping from branch to branch. He was staying off the ground smart asshole. Shay was right behind him keeping up at his pace the forest was ending in about ten miles. So he would have to hit the ground. Once that happened we had him. The order was do not kill him.

Capture the ass we needed to know about who was after my mate and if he was working for this jerk then he had to know something. We ran along the forest and we growled. The clearing was coming up soon and Shay was still far ahead for my liking to get her attention I whined and she glanced back at me over her shoulder. She slowed down and was right by my side keeping up at my pace. I quickly licked her cheek and she did the same back. She understood what I wanted and stayed by my side as we came to the clearing.

The reaper jumped down from his trees and landed in the middle of the field. The pack circled around cutting off all escape. Shay stayed by me knowing I didn’t want her in danger. We growled and the reaper looked for an escape. “alright I’ll talk. What do you want to know.” He stated he was scared. Good choice. I shifted back and Shay sat on her butt. She didn’t want to be naked in front of a pervert and I didn’t want that either. “who are you working for?” I asked the first question. “his names Apollyon, he’s a deadly man… he’s not what people think he’s not a demon. He’s a….” suddenly a blade flew out of the trees and cut his throat. I watched as his blood hit the floor staining the grass. I looked to where the blade came from.

All I saw was a cloaked figure with a large sword on it’s back racing back into the forest. Shay pushed my knee with her bare nose and I looked back at her. “alright.” She shifted back and I blocked her from others view. “Apollyon who could that be?” I shrugged and then said “go!” three men including Aray ran into the forest after the cloaked figure while the rest of us headed back home. As I ran into the forest Shay was right by me. We reached the forest and we walked into the house we returned to our room and I shifted back shutting our door behind my mate. “want to continue where we left off?” I asked. She smiled and shifted back. “sure but lock and close the window.” I chuckled and did as she said.

~Apollyon~

I sent one of my favorite men after Michael he was to kill the idiot if he was to get caught and give my information. I watched as my door opened and my man walked in wearing his cloak. “he told?” I asked he shook his head no. I watched as he pulled his hood down and his blonde hair fell into his green eyes. “no he gave your name sir that’s all. I killed him after that.” I nodded and leaned back in my thrown. “the girl?” I asked. He smirked “she’s alive.” he stated with a dreamy look in his eyes. I rolled mine at his look. “Caleb she wasn’t your mate.” I stated he sighed and said “I know sir.” I sent Caleb to her when she left her mate he was to win her heart but it failed. Now I had a new problem. He was still in love with her.

Deeply in love so I couldn’t send my assassin to kill her. I had to send others. Caleb sat by my thrown and stated “maybe if we kill the male she’ll come to me?” the fool was too hopeful for love. “maybe my boy.” I stated with a smirk. He would do anything I said if I told him it was to protect that woman. I had this idiot under my complete and utter control. That is how I like it. No one would fight against him he was my killer my ace in the hole. When I ordered him to do something he did it no problem. I smirked and watched him as he seemed to dream about that woman.

~Shay~

I held onto Ross’s arm as he lay on the bed exhausted behind me. His arms were wrapped round me I felt so safe. I loved being with him again. I loved having my mate back. He held me close and kissed along my back and my shoulders. “I love you.” He whispered in my ear. I smiled and turned to him I kissed him and he held me in place deepening our kiss. “I love you too.” I replied he smirked and we cuddled into each other and fell asleep.

[author’s note: hey guys two things to say well more of three… 1. Please check out Pandacocochocolic’s page. She rocks with her poems. 2. Thanks for the awesome comments and I love how you guys are keeping up with my writing… and finally 3. Could you please spread the word about my book. Thanks and I’ll try have the next part out soon.]