I accept

I woke the next day and heard a pounding on my door. I groaned and got up reluctantly I opned my door seeing Aray smiling like the fool he is. “what.” I barked he smirked and said “come on were going exploring before school.” I growled and he said “fine..” I smiled and walked back to my room getting ready and taking my time. As I grabbed my dark green hoodie I walked out the door. Aray was right behind me as I walked past the kitchen calling “seeyou later!” mom and dad screamed back bye as I was out the door. I walked down the porch steps and headed down the street I only live a few blocks away. Aray caught up to me and asked “so what ya planning on doing when ya see him?” I smirked and replied “nothing he doesn’t exist in my book and I don’t give a shit about him all I have to do is accept his rejection and I’m free.” Aray smiled and nodded.

We reached school grounds and as we walked I notiched many shifters watching us walk by Aray smiled at the slutty girls and cheerleaders. I just rolled my eyes. I walked to the front desk and stopped there. I walked in seeing the one person I was praying not to see all year Ross was being yelled at by the principal. He glanced my way and starred at me he couldn’t see my face with my hood. “well hello there.” The secretary dude stated I walked over nad pulled my hood down. “hi.” I answered ignoring Ross’es stare. I told him my name so Ross couldn’t hear. Aray was next after our scheduals came I sighed and walked up to Ross.

He smirked and Aray was right behind me. “hi there.” Ross greeted. “hi I forgot to say this three years ago.” I began he inturupted saying “honey I would remember seeing a hottie like you.” Ugh! My mate was flirting with me! I glared and said “just listen Ross.” He raised a brow and I stated “I accept your rejection.” I watched as his eyes filled with Lust turned to pain as he held his hand over his heart. I heard one word form him as I turned and walked away as he did to me three year ago. “Shay…” I was out the door and heard “dam you sure got him back.” I smiled at Aray and he put an arm around my shoulders. “well he need to know I accepted his rejection.” Aray smirked and we walked to our new lockers as we reached mine Aray leaned on the wall looking at the people around us.

“you got stalkers already.” He stated I looked to the left seeing guys that were in the hall starring at me with lust. I rolled my eyes and took off my green hoodie and threw my backpack into the locker along with the hoodie. I turned to him and nodded he smirked and we walked away to his locker down the hall. “so what’s your first class?” I asked he glanced at the schedual and stated “science you?” I looked at mine and stated “History.” He groaned and I smiled.

First day here we go.