the pure female alpha

~Shay~

I walked down stairs seeing Kira and Aray at the table. They looked up at me and smiled. I smirked and said “heading to school you coming?” they nodded and we walked out.  As we walked I noticed many of Ross’s pack along the way as if they were protecting something. I rolled my eyes knowing it was me. I reached the school as we walked threw almost every guy was giving me lustful looks while the females looked terrified.

Ok maybe showing my wolf was a little too soon?

We walked into my first period and I saw the teacher stare at me I rolled my eyes and leaned on my hand facing out the window. I saw Two members from Ross’s pack move seats so that they were around me more. Great over protective wolves. I sighed and then the bell rang. Class began and I didn’t bother to pay attention instead something in the bushes at the forest line caught my attention. My head snapped up as I watched the bushes. I saw a gray wolf peek out it’s head and growl in my direction. I growled back and hear a few more behind me. I saw Ross’s pack mates growling then three wolves were in the forest. Great.

The bell rang soon and I was out the door. Every where I turned more of Ross’s pack. I knew he was scared to lose me but this was rediclous! I was beyond pissed now. I couldn’t even go to the bathroom without a female from Ross’s pack walking in and checking the stalls as I was going in. I sighed and sat at shifting class. The teacher walked up to me saying “you don’t have to shift today Miss Mathews.” I glared and shifted right there growling he backed away and I walked over to Aray. He smirked in his black wolf form.

We were going to run and then spar. I got ready as the teacher gave the signal. I was off and Aray was not far behind. I raced threw the forest at top speed I needed to let out my anger. I sensed it before I saw it. The gray wolf lunged at me but I dodged spinning to a stop and growling at it. Aray showed up right as he charged again. He tackeld him to the side now it was two on one. My side bitch! See how you like two on one. He growled at us both as we were closing in on him. Suddenly a black and white wolf or Ross put his paw infront of me telling me that he didn’t want me in this fight I huffed and Aray nodded. Agreeing with him.

Men. I plopped my butt down as Aray stood in front of me telling Ross to take his kill. Ross went for the charge when I noticed a second wolf dirtier in a bush ready to pounce. I charged out and tackled ross as the wolf lunged hittin Jet instead. Ross spun around looking at the rogue and Jet taking off threw the forest.