girl fight

~Shay~

There she was. The bitch that pissed me of way to many times. “ANNA!” I roared. She turned looking right at me. “what.” She snapped “what you got shifting or senses?” she smirked and said “senses why?” I glared and said “I’ll give you what you want. I’ll fight you one on one senses only. Winner leave the other alone no help from the outside!” she smirked “deal.” She handed her bag to a friend and they followed me out. We walked into the field.

This bitch had it coming.

~Ross~

I ran out of the cafeteria and looked for Shay. I wanted to apologize Aray was right behind me. “what are you doing?” I asked he looked scared. “I saw the look in her eyes she’s gonna fight.” We ran threw the school searching for my mate and his alpha. I couldn’t find her. It was like she was gone.

~Shay~

Anna charged at me and I grabbed her by her hair and threw her into a tree. I pounced and started to pound against her ribs. She was dead! I had enough she screwed most of everything that was good. She was the one who started the teasing in middle school when I was little. She was the one being a bitch to me when I was a freshman here. She was the one who stole my mate away from me. I had enough!

~Aray~

I ran into Ross. “any sign?” I asked he shook his head no. Cleo and Logan were searching as well. Kira was outside of school looking.  Cleo and Logan ran our way. “she’s not here!” Cleo shouted. I thought and thought hard where would Shay go being that pissed. Who would she fight and where? She had to be somewhere but where? I saw Mark walking by. “MARK!” he spun around and looked right at me. “what?” he asked “where would Shay fight around here?” he smirked and said “the forest.” I looked to Ross we didn’t check there. “who would she fight?” I asked Mark. He laughed and stated “Anna no doubt why?” we didn’t even answer all of us ran to the forest.

~Anna~

Blood that’s all I saw this bitch was nuts! I’ve never seen a girl move that fast and I knew she wasn’t using shifter speed. She wasn’t using any shifter power at all. She ran at me and punched my nose once again. I barely touched her and she was kicking my ass. I flew into another tree as she threw me and got ready for another attack. What was she an animal!

~Ross~

I heard some fighting in the forest and raced there. Aray and the other not far behind. “Oh shit! I can smell a lot of blood!” Cleo shouted. We all could smell it but I knew it wasn’t my Shay’s Cleo bolted ahead of us with Aray right behind her. How were they that fast! Were alpha’s but we can’t run that fast.

~Logan~

I reached the clearing after my Cleo and was in shock all I know is I will never order Shay to do anything. I saw Shay not a scratch on her leaning on a tree where across from her was a bloody Anna who looked scared shitless. “we had a deal Anna.” Shay stated clam as ever Anna nodded and looked at Ross then stated “I will never come between you and Ross I will leave you alone.” Shay nodded and stated “get out.” Anna ran past us. At least she was still able to walk. Anna is my younger sister and a whore, she can’t shift but she has the wolf senses.

I could tell Shay didn’t shift for this fight. She was only using her senses barley. Shay was one scary girl I’m afraid for Ross. I hope he doesn’t piss her off too much. Cleo walked over to Shay and asked “feel better?” she nodded and turned to Ross. “you kiss another girl again and I’ll mess you up like her.” He just nodded. Scary. I backed up when she snapped her head to me. “and you! You order me to do something again and I’ll have Cleo mess you up!” I nodded just like Ross. Scary woman.