coming home

~Aray~

Three years Shay’s been with the Luna Pack. I’ve watched her grow into a beautiful woman she’s eighteen now  a year younger then myself. Were very close friends and I adore her as such. We have one other friend Cleo the Alpha’s youngest adopted daughter. She’s eighteen as well and a bleach blonde but unlike what you may think she’s super smart but extremely shy.  There’s a secret we hold with Shay I laugh just thinking about it the alpha that rejected her was such an idiot Shay’s wolf proves it. Her wolf is pure star white a shining white. The symbol or a pure female alpha the most rare female shifter you can get. I was running in my wolf form along side Shay and Cleo. Shay’s shinning white fur bolted ahead as usual as Cleo’s blonde wolf tried to catch up to her. I laughed at it. Cleo glared at me as she forced her paws to go faster.

I ran past her and went to race Shay but she was miles ahead I could barely see her white tail. She was flying ahead as fast as she could. Suddenly she stopped and I followed. I smelt it other shifters at the pack house. She went behind a bush and shifted back to human. She came out with her black hoodie and white tank top on with jeans. She smirked at me as I did the same coming out with a gray hoodie and baggy jeans. Cleo was the last to show up she followed out lead as we walked into the pack house. “SHAY!” I jumped at the shreaking voice there stood a women who looked similar to Shay she ran up to her as Shay hugged her saying “mom, Dad!” the man standing there smiled and said “we decided to come get you for your senior year.” They stepped back looking her over. “oh honey you looked so beautiful.”

Shay use to hide behind thick round sunglasses and her hoodie and a book when I first saw her but then she lost it all after her shift. She became loud and enthuestaic as she was before but more so now with her wolf and the weird thing was when she got ticked off at you to a point her eyes would glow a golden green and a tattoo like mark would appear on her face as if a warning to get away and back down but I only read about that in legends of pure alpha females but her dad was human? It made no sense to be a pure alpha female you needed two alpha parents. I watched as Shay talked with her parents and then I heard “can Aray come with us!” the parents didn’t even think about it saying “SURE!” I smirked and Shay grabbed my arm saying “Come one Aray we need to pack.” He laughed and we headed to our seprate room. Cleo walked into my room after a while and asked “you keep her happy Ray!” she was warning me and I shrugged “how can I not with my good looks.” She hit my shoulder at that one. Yeah I’m a bit cocky but I’m a guy we all are to some degree there just use to it now. Shay walked in saying “ready?” I nodded and I gave Cleo a hug bye. She hugged us both and said “call me every once in a while ok?” Shay laughed and said “I like I wouldn’t talk to you Cleo.” She smiled and said “see you in the summer.”

~Shay~

I sat in the car with Aray as he kept poking my sides making me laugh my ass off. Mom was smiling in the passenger seat dad was laughing from my squeals. “Ray st-st-stop!! I-I can’t breath!” I laughed as he keot tickling me he was smiling like the fool he was and kept tickling me. I finally had his hands pinned and sat on them. I took deep breaths “keep your hands down.” He laughed and he pinched my ass. “AH!” I jumped off his hands into the air and he laughed at me. I started hitting his chest as he laughed. “it’s not funny you perv!” he just laughed more. I slapped his chest harder with my wolf strength and he lost his breath and gasped. “fuck Shay!” he gasped I smiled and started laughing myself. Mom joined me and said “well at least we know she’s tougher then she was before.” Dad laughed and added “those boys better watch out.” My wolf jumped as the thought of Ross come to mind she put it there. We still were slightly connected to him since I never voiced if I accepted his rejection so he still haunted us just a little. Fuck you ROSS!! I screamed in my head and my wolf agreed if our mate didn’t want us then fuck him we were not going rogue because of an asshole.

I sat next to Aray on the plane ride back. He was talking about what he thought my home would be like but just FYI on Aray it’s not hell from diablo… idiot. He smiled at me and asked “so are there flames rising every where you go and people with demon horns?” I hit his shoulder lightly saying “no you idiot.” He laughed as I joined him.  We were having a blast joking about who would be a demon and who was an angel. It was halirous. As we joked about Ross being diablo with a devil face I was cracking up until the old lady infront of us turned shouting “SHHH!!” Aray gave her a naste look and she glared right back then he whispered  “ass. Munch.” I laughed and the lady turned hitting him with her bag. “Act your age!” she stated he glared at her.

“I am ya old hag!” he shotued back I laughed more then said “Aray come on.” He sighed and leaned back in his chair then he mumbled “sorry.” She smiled at me and said “you’re a pretty young lady and thank you.” Aray glared at the lady and she hit him with her bag again saying “you respect her young man! She can always do better.” I laughed and he shouted “WERE NOT DATING!” I laughed at his face. He looked like he puked, I laughed harder as the lady pretended she didn’t hear him. Aray was grumbling in his seat after a few minuets. I stiffled my laughs as I relaxed I leaned my head on his shoudler slowly closing my eyes wanting to take a nap. I felt his arm go around my shoulder and hold me still. I heard him mutter something along the line of someone is an idiot but I couldn’t make it out.