END

~Shay~

I watched as Caleb pulled his blade from my mates chest, the red stain on the metal coming out until Ross gasped for air. He fell to his knees holding his chest where the blade was. "ROSSS!!" I screamed as the pain in my own chest was unbearable. Caleb turned to me saying "it's ok Shay now we can be togeth..." his sentence was cut off as a shadow claw ran threw his neck taking his head with it. "you actually thought she would live you fool." I growled at Apollyon. "you ASS!!" I roared getting to my feet as I growled through my pain. He smirked and said "you think you can fight me with your mate gone?" my eyes were turning I knew that. Everyone was outside of our little battle I closed my eyes and mentally reached out giving one order. "do not get in my fght." They had enough to deal with. I charged at him and the fight began..

~???~

I watched as Shay the warrior and my best friend was fighting Apollyon. It was easy to tell Apollyon was scared of her. Shay shifted and charged at him teeth baring and snapping. She was pissed. Ross fell to the floor but before he hit all you heard was his final words. "I love you Shay...." Then the thud as he hit. Even I wouldn't kill her mate. I knew Shay for too long to be a stupid as Apollyon. I watched as the life in Ross's eyes faded away as his blood spread out about him like a red silk blanket. Shay shaking in rage and pain kept her constant attack on Apollyon. It was like watching a white light attacking a dark stain. Soon Apollyon was running form her. She took his arm and threw him into the wall. She was in pain, rage, agony and she was blinded by rage.

I watched as Apollyon sent a black blade into her chest just like Caleb did to her mate. The pain did not affect her mate she was too angry to realize the blood running down her and onto the floor. I watched struck with horror as Shay jumped forward having the blade go further into her only to take Apollyon's throat into her jaws and ripe. The blade vanished and Apollyon staggered back looking at her in horror. Blood was shooting out between his fingers as he tried to hold it in. Soon he fell to his knees eyes wide. "how.." he chocked. Shay rose to her feet human form once again and said "you killed everything I cared about took it all away... *choke*.... My family... my friends... *choke*... my mate.... You think I would die knowing you live?" she fell to her knees as he went onto the floor chocking on blood. She looked up at me and smiled. "take care of my pack Aray..." I raced forward and caught her before she hit the cold ground her order leaving all of us. "CLEO!!!" I screamed.

~Shay~

I watched as I separated from my body for the last time. Cleo ran in as Aray's tears washed down my skin. "sorry I couldn't hold on guys." I stated then the light shone on me guiding me away. I left them there and was back in limbo seeing the door but before the door was a figure on their butt sitting by it. I would recognize that figure anywhere. "ROSS!" he rose to his feet and pulled me into his arms. He kissed me saying "I couldn't walk through without you." Their on a bench by the door sat Ash and Quinton. "were waiting for our mates." Ash hugged me and asked "is he gone?" I nodded and he smirked.

I kissed him on the cheek and smiled. "she'll come sooner then you know." As we went to push open the door I heard Cleo scream. "DOCTOR!" we stopped and turned seeing my friend it was like our last look at them. I watched as the doctor was preforming surgery on my dead lifeless body. They were in the pack house. Ross's arms were around my waist. "come on honey." He whispered and added "baby we can't go back." I nodded and turned to go when I heard "it's a boy!" I froze turning again Ross looked with me. There was the pack doctor pulling a baby boy out of my stomach. Oh my god! He was so cute I felt tears run down my eyes. Ross smirked and kissed my shoulder saying "we left our mark on the world."

The door opened and my mother walked out with Gazelle the witch and Wallace the warlock. "we can give you a chance to visit them twice since your death once at your child's birth and once when he becomes alpha if you want." We nodded and the pair casted. My mother then stated "make it count." I nodded and we appeared before every one. "Shay... Ross..." Cleo sobbed seeing us. "hi guys... don't cry for us. Well see you again and we can see our son when he becomes alpha too. Aray... I want you to train him as an alpha Logan please help him with that." They nodded tears streaming down their faces. "Cleo please keep him safe and raise him as your son. You and Aray are my only family left here." Tears streamed down her face then the doctor asked "what do you want to name him?" Ross smirked and stated "Heath... his name will be Heath. Keep our baby safe guys." Ross then turned to Logan and said "when he's old enough..." Logan nodded and said "He'll lead your pack and I'll train him as an alpha." They nodded and I hugged my friends once last time. "I'll see you in heaven.." they cried as we vanished and walked through the door hand in hand with my mate. We would watch over our son and see them again.

~Cleo~

I held baby Heath in my arms as the warrior mark appeared on his face as he cried. "shh. Heath you'll see them again. I promise." I whispered. Logan looked down at the baby and smirked. "he looks like Ross." I nodded and Heath opened his eyes showing bright green just like his mother. "but he has her eyes." Logan then asked "ready to adopt." I smiled through my tears and Aray walked over to Heath saying "he's going to be a great alpha. We can't let him go on without knowing his parents." Samuel looked up from his chair he was weeping for Diana we lost so many in this war.

After Shay killed Apollyon the surviving soldiers ran off leaving us alone. Samuel looked up and said "we need to teach him of his real parents." He rose and looked at Aray. "I may not be a wolf." Aray held up his hand and said "no in my book you are." Samuel nodded and Orieus walked in saying "we've buried the dead." I watched as three wolves from Shay's pack walked in and took her lifeless body. "we'll see them again." I stated as I carried baby Heath out of the room. We lost so many but we gained someone new.

[Author's note: alright guys this is the ending. I will not be writting a sequeal. I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I have. thanks for reading and thanks for you awesome comments. Also I tribute this update to all my loyal readers who kept up with this story. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY 'RUBY HOODLY']