You came home with a random animal

You came home with a random animal-

Ms. Park-

- When she saw the stray pup on your arms before looking at you again.

- She looked at you and the pup back and forth confused.

- "First you got jumped now you got random stray dog?"

- "Yeah? So? This is better than getting jumped"

On-jo-

- She's a sucker for cute animals.

- She saw you enter her apartment luckily her dad was at work.

- She was a fluffy white cat in hand.

- She looked at the cat in awe and made grabby hands to reach for the cat.

- She loved the cat, when her dad came home he was confused why there was a cat with On-Jo.

- "Y/n bought it with them"

Nam-ra-

- secretly have a soft spot for animals

- When she saw you with a dog in your arms.

- asked you where you found it, turned out it was stray and you got them to stay calm and got it to the bath.

- She got the dog to learn tricks easily.

- "How did you?- We only had her for an hour!"

- "The early the better"

I-sak-

- She had a pet bird and when she saw you come to her room with another one she was excited.

- She was happy that her bird can have a friend now.

- "Where did you find it?"

- "I found it waiting in front of my window, so I let it in, it wasn't a good idea at first, it attacked me, but we good now"

Na-yeon-

- You came in her room with a kitten in hand.

- she realized that it was the kitten that was always waiting in the front of her house everyday.

- She feeds it often but she doesn't let it inside cause she thought she's gonna get in trouble.

- But turns out her parents were ok with it as long as she takes good care of it.

Ha-ri-

- She was wondering where you got the bird from

- Turned out that when you woke up it was staring at you it made you startled.

- "I found it staring at me sleeping, made me startled tbh"

- "and you took it here?" "yeah"

Mi-jin-

- When she saw you with a dog in hand she backed away

- She didn't want the dog around her

- Few minutes later she can be seen playing with the dog.

- "I thought you didn't want her?"

- "I changed my mind, it's mine now"

Eunji-

- She looked at you concern cause you had some bandages on your wrist and it wasn't there before.

- You got the scratchs from the cat, You adopted it and it was already shot with anti rabies.

- "Are you positive that you will keep her after she scratched you like that?"

- "More positive than a pregnancy test"

Hee su-

- Big animal lover so she was very happy when you came home with a fluffy dog.

- You told her that it was just wondering around in the front of your house so you took it in.

Hyeong-ju-

- When you bought the cat home she did nothing but did a staring contest with them.

- You were confused on what she was doing, but you just let her do whatever she was doing.

- "This cat just wont blink"

- "What are you even doing?"

- "Staring contest"

- "That's a cat your challenging"

- "So? He's a great opponent"

———
A/n- I still didn't have sleep, again.

Why? Gay panics.