Run Away {PT1} - (Ha-ri x Fem!Reader)

isabella_dv_bp674 this is not your request but... I couldn't exactly do it so I decided to do this one for you specially instead, I'm sorry I didn't do your request, I didnt know how to write it specifically so I did this one instead. Hope you like it lovely <3.

I also decided to put some things you put in your request such as Y/n is Nam-ra's younger sister and Nam-ra is the same age as Ha-ri so I did that :]

Reminder-
f/f- favorite flower

{ ' Royal Au ' }

[ Jang Ha-ri is the Kingdoms Professional Knights and one of the best]

[ While Choi Y/N is the youngest princess in the kingdom ]

[ Y/N and Ha-ri weren't close, but they will form a bond and maybe grow some feelings on the way ]

[ How will it go tho? ]

...

{ ' 3rd Person's POV ' }

The Royals walked around the town to check out on how everything is going.

The adults in front with 4 guards followed them, while their 2 daughters were just following behind, heads up and no emotions on their faces.

The youngest princess looked around to see towns people helping each other out or just walking around conversating with each other.

That is when she spotted a small hill in the distance she looked beside her to see her sister looking around the town peacefully.

She was about to walk away when she heard her father calling the family to go back to the castle as nothing was wrong with anything.

The young princess sigh in silence and followed her family back to the castle.

While on the way back towns people greeted the family as they gave them a soft smile.

The sisters were walking together to the way on their rooms when the younger one heard her sister started to speak.

"I saw you looking at a small hill, are you planning on wanting to go there?" She asked her sister.

The younger one sighed "how observant are you?" She asked her older sister as she just let out a cackle.

They continued to walk in silent when they heard someone call for Nam-ra.

"PRINCESS NAM-RA" they looked behind her seeing On-jo, one of the maids in the castle, she was one of the closest to the princesses.

Y/n turned her head to her sister as she noticed small red tints on her cheeks to the appearance of their friend.

She let out a small smirk and it quickly faded to not make it obvious and looked at her friend.

"I told you to call me Nam-ra when were alone, On-jo" The older princess said blankly to the slightly shorter girl in front of her.

"But, were not alone" she said looking at Y/n before looking at Nam-ra again.

The princess sighed "Y/n doesn't count, but what do you need On-jo?"