Extra 2!

"This is ridiculous." Aiden mumbled grumpily as he walked out of the building of the doctor's office. Edwin was trailing behind him, finding it hard to keep up with his fast pace. By now, the younger knew to be absolutely silent until his husband had calmed down a bit.

Aiden unlocked the car and opened the passenger door for Edwin, something he never failed to do even if he was seeing red, just like he was at that moment, before getting in the car as well and slamming the life out of the poor vehicle's door. Edwin was trying really hard not to burst out laughing at any given second because come on, there was no need for such anger over something like that!

You see, Aiden had been feeling weird lately, sometimes in pain, sometimes having tiny issues here and there, so they visited the doctor. The older had blamed it all on stress, but Edwin had insisted they see a professional. Turned out, Aiden had chronic prostatitis. Nothing serious yet, but the doctor said they should take care of it before it starts being an issue.

Aiden had been cool, It's not like I haven't been on pills before, he had said, but he had been this close to flipping the doctor's table when the middle-aged man said he should get his prostate massaged 2-3 times a week for a month in addition to antibiotics. So, ever since then, his drama king husband had been frowning the atmosphere's colors away for 100 kilometers radiation!

They got out of the car, and again, Edwin remained silent while walking inside. He quickly got changed and closed the gap to Aiden who had just taken his shirt off, wrapping his arms around his neck from behind and leaning his chin on the muscular shoulder.

"It's not gonna hurt, baby. I will do it myself so you have nothing to be worried about." Edwin whispered gently, placing chaste kisses over the man's pale skin in his reach.

"I'm not doing shit, period." Aiden snapped in his deeper tone of voice, stepping away from him and throwing a comfortable shirt on.

"Aiden." He called, getting serious about the matter because it was nothing one could be stubborn toward.

However, his actively obstinate husband refused to even acknowledge him as he simply left for the bathroom. Sighing, he followed and copied the other at turning on the tap and washing his hands. Once done, he looked at Aiden in the mirror and his frustration washed away that instant. It was always hard for him to see his man distressed, and now he was practically oozing it.

Not bothering to dry his hands, Edwin turned to the side and cupped the older's face with both palms. Aiden looked up from the floor at him, eyes unfocused and upset, and he just had to get rid of it. He had to make the love of his life felt okay again, just like this morning before the news happened.

Edwin leaned in, kissing the soft, full lips passionately the way he knew would wash away all anxiety from Aiden instantly. And just as expected, strong arms wrapped around his waist, melting into the kiss and pulling him closer. The kiss was slow, oh so slow, and all they could hear was their soft breaths and the sound of their fingers brushing over each other. It was several minutes later that Edwin pulled slightly back, stopping their therapeutic kisses.

"We can't be airheaded with this, baby." He whispered, thumbs circling soothingly at the older's nape.

Aiden shook his head. "I don't like it."

"You don't have to. It's treatment." He said softly, looking deep into those beautiful eyes. When his lover didn't respond to that, he knew he had to change tactics. "Hey!" He called, "You're not planning on stopping fucking me all the time anytime soon, are you?" He teased, pouting his lips a bit.

Aiden looked betrayed, hilariously so, with his mouth hanging open and eyes narrowed. Edwin felt his mischief tingling under his skin as he smiled innocently, leaning in and pressing a kiss to the older's cheek, down to his neck and his collarbone before he knelt in front of him.