Chapter 47

Edited

The continuous buzzing of his phone made him wake up. Opening his eyes and reaching for the device on the coffee table, it stopped ringing as soon as he grabbed it. Looking around, he felt the lack of something.

Edwin. Edwin wasn't there. He remembered watching TV, sitting next to each other before he had fallen asleep. Maybe he was in the bathroom. He unlocked his phone to see who's been stubbornly calling him. It was Finn. He got concerned, as Finn never really called him that many times. He had 8 missed calls, and it was 10PM, meaning he had slept for about 2 hours already. Pressing the call button, he waited till the other picked up.

"Fucking finally! Why the fuck do you not answer your phone?"

Aiden groaned, taking the phone away from his ear to lessen the sound of Finn's shouting.

"I was asleep. What's up?"

"Your boyfriend being wasted is up."

"What?! My boyfriend?!" He was confused. His boyfriend who?!

"Yes, Aiden. Your boyfriend Edwin is here at the Moon club and he is drunk as fuck. Get here as fast as possible." He hung up.

Aiden looked at his phone screen for a couple of seconds, confused, and when he finally understood what Finn had said, he jumped up from the couch. Calling out Edwin's name and searching for him, he figured he was really not in the apartment, so he quickly changed his clothes and put a mask on, grabbed his car keys, and left for the club.

He arrived in less than 10 minutes, as it was in their neighborhood. He was a VIP there, so he didn't have to wait in the line and he headed straight toward the bar where Finn texted him they'd be. Looking around, he saw the group of his friends. All of them. But there was no sign of Edwin. Approaching them with a worried look on his face, he shook Brad's hand first. "

Where's Edwin?"

Brad pointed at the dance floor and Aiden's jaw went slack. There he was, the blue-haired beauty, dancing face to face with some stranger. The stranger guy had his hand on Edwin's waist and Aiden noticed how he started pulling the younger closer to him slowly. Edwin had his eyes closed and his head a little fallen backward, just dancing to the music. His blood started boiling when the said guy started caressing Edwin's neck, leaning forward. He made his way to the two dancing men and yanked Edwin away from the guy.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" The stranger shouted angrily.

"I think you've touched him enough already." Aiden tightened his grip on Edwin's wrist without realizing it himself.

Edwin, who had opened his eyes at the shock of being pulled away suddenly, placed his hand on Aiden's, as his wrist was hurting a bit due to the pressure.

"Who the fuck are you to decide who he's touched by?" The man spat.

"That's none of your business." Aiden threw the man a death glare before pulling Edwin by the grip on his wrist away with him to the bar where others were. He made Edwin sit on a chair, still holding onto him tightly.

Edwin looked him in the eyes as soon as he was seated and found Aiden's gaze almost scary with how intense it was. But he was a psychiatrist. He knew not to show weakness in these situations, so he just kept the eye contact while remaining quiet, although he'd much rather look away from it. Aiden's gaze suddenly turned into something soft as he sighed and looked at him again.

"Are you okay?" He asked gently. Edwin nodded.

"Did the asshole bother you in any way?"

Edwin shook his head. He couldn't go longer because his wrist was really hurting now. He looked down and tried to free his hand from the older's grip. Aiden, who got shocked by the sudden realization of how much pressure he was implying, let go of his wrist and looked at him with a worried expression.