Chapter 85

Edited

Edwin had been so desperate. So in need of even one touch from all the teasing he had to bear in the elevator. But then they had walked to the table that was already set for them and the view... the view had been so breathtaking he forgot all about his desires. The way the city lights and the big round moon melted into each other was like a fairy tale.

Aiden had pulled the chair back for him to sit, something he always did, and that made the waitresses literally go crazy with the noises they made. Had they not seen someone do this before?! For god's sake!... He was feeling really shy! And loved! Because Aiden apparently was going to let the whole world know how much he loved Edwin with all of this public affection display!

After they had come back to their suite, jet lag had already got the best of them so they just got rid of their clothes and crawled under the covers, in the curtain-surrounded bed, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

When Edwin woke up, it was still dark outside. Looking at his watch, the only thing on his body, it showed that it was 3 AM. He had slept for almost 6 hours. Turning around, he saw an empty bed. Before he had the time to panic, he saw a small note on the pillow.

'I went to the gym.'

Stretching his limbs, he decided to take a shower and get ready for when Aiden came back.

His shower took a bit longer as there was already a galaxy glitter bath waiting for him. His boyfriend was all about the details and the little things. He didn't rinse his body when he got out of the bath, purposefully letting the glitters stay on his skin. Walking out, he saw Aiden in the small pool, floating with his eyes closed.

"Why didn't you join me?" Edwin asked calmly as he let his robe fall on the ground and entered the pool.

Aiden opened his eyes as soon as he heard his footsteps and stood up, water covering a little higher than his waist. It wasn't a deep pool, after all.

"I already showered at the gym." He answered and stretched his arms towards him, helping him get into the pool, and immediately pulled him into his embrace.

"You smell like mint. I must have mistaken the bath bombs." His boyfriend said as he loosened his arms and Edwin saw him wince a bit.

"What is it? Did you hurt yourself in the gym again?" Worry crawled up his stomach as he recalled the last time the older had hurt his knee and had to stay in bed for a week, nearly losing his mind in the meantime.

"No, I just worked out a bit too much and now I'm sore all over."

Edwin pursed his lips. "Turn around." He made Aiden turn his back to him and started massaging him. "Why did you overwork your body like this? Your muscles are all tense." He said as he used more strength on the knots.

Aiden moaned, probably in pain, as he grabbed the edge of the pool. "My body is so out of shape. Did the guy-... Hector, he didn't exercise at all, did he?!"

Edwin's hands paused at the mention of his name for a second before resuming again. "Hector is the laziest person I've ever known!" He chuckled unconsciously, remembering the times he actually had to play hide and seek with him so that he would move his body a bit.

Aiden turned his head back and looked at him briefly with a puzzled expression before looking away again.

"How was-... is, how is he like?" He asked right before a groan when Edwin massaged a particular spot without mercy.

"Hmmm, let's see... He is an actual brat. Lucas nearly lost his shit several times because of him and Joshua. They did all kinds of pranks together. Once he climbed a tree so high, the tree actually started bending over due to his weight. We all thought he would just fall and break some bones, but he landed on the ground as smooth as a cat." He recalled how terrified he had been for Aiden's safety that day.