Chapter 64

Edited

"So, this is all. Just let me talk and I'll handle everything. There's no way I'm letting him sue you." Hugo explained.

Earlier that day, he had called Aiden to inform him about the court they had to go to the next day and had asked them to visit him at his office so that he could explain how they were going to do things. It was settled that they were going to bring Brad and Joe with them as witnesses.

"But Aiden did hit him, so how can you not let him sue?" Edwin asked, as he kept his hand on Aiden's thigh. He'd been worried about this for the past weeks and no matter how many times Aiden told him it was going to be okay and that Hugo was one of the best lawyers in the country, he still couldn't rest.

"I could explain all the paragraphs and titles of the law rules to you, but you'll fall asleep midway. Just trust me on this one, Edwin, okay? I'm a fan of Aiden regardless of my job and I'll make sure nothing can be a threat to his publicity." Hugo smiled at him as he kept the eye-contact.

Edwin could only nod after a couple of seconds.

To Edwin's surprise, Aiden had been completely calm about the whole situation and hadn't really given a single fuck about it all. It seemed like he couldn't care less about the consequences of this mess.

First, he had just called Luis to tell him he won't be attending his schedules for a while, just like that, and then he had told Edwin that even if the maniac did in fact file a lawsuit, it wouldn't matter much. He was 180 degrees different from the usually responsible man who loved and cared about his job a little too much. The CEO of their company was pissed at him and the older just shrugged it all off.

"How can you be so calm? This could mean the end of your career!" Edwin said as he looked up from the older's chest, at his face. Aiden didn't look at him and kept on looking at the ceiling while caressing his naked back.

"It won't be that bad. You clearly have no idea what obstacles I've had in my way and I've overcome them all." He smiled before pecking his lips. The older kept looking at him. "Seriously, bluewin. There's nothing for you to be worried about. We're gonna go to the court and it'll all be over before you even notice it. And then I will finally release the album after a hundred fucking years." He sighed, put his head back on the pillow, and threw his free arm over his eyes.

Edwin looked at him from the side, his jaw, his lips, his beautiful neck that was now covered in the marks he had left. If this mess had one good outcome, it was the fact that he could leave hickeys on his lover without worrying about them being seen for the time being.

***

MISMATCH SQUAD

Joe: Evans, did you take my cap again?

Aiden: ?!

I have not OnCe taken any of your caps!

Joe: I didn't ask you!?

Edwin: No.

Finn: These two having the same last names and us calling them by it and getting everyone confused is giving me a headache.

Joe: Bitch that is MY cap on your filthy head in your Instagram post!!

Edwin: I do not know what you are talking about.

Aiden: How could you go to Starbucks without me? :(

Edwin: I did not. The cup in the picture is an old and empty one I found in the trash can. I would never betray the love of my life like that.