Chapter 33

Edited

(5 years ago)

"So you really quit?" Joe asked him as he sat down on the couch next to him and Ian.

"Yep." Aiden clapped his hands, smiling widely.

Ian laughed at his childish act and jumped on him, hitting him everywhere lightly.

"Ouch, ouch, why are you beating me?" He tried to defend himself but let Ian do his thing, anyway.

"Because!! what are you gonna do now? Just going from company to company trying to sign a contract? What if no one accepts you? What then?? I wanna kill you so bad, bunny!" He hit him again, this time a little harder on the bicep.

It hurt so Aiden grabbed his wrists and kept him still, halfway on his lap. "I already signed a contract, puppy."

Both Ian and Joe shouted a WHAT at him, which made him laugh really hard as he pushed Ian off himself and let go of his wrists.

"When the fuck did you sign a contract and why the fuck did you not tell me about it? Am I not your best friend? What have I done to deserve this disrespect?" Joe became sulky in a matter of seconds. Aiden just laughed harder.

"Let's give him a chance to explain, Joe. If we're not satisfied, we'll show him who the boss is around here." Ian said sassily, glaring at Aiden.

"And who might that be? I can beat both of you up if I wanted to. I just happen to let you have your ways." He smirked in Ian's direction. The other just rolled his eyes and gestured his hand for him to start explaining.

"Well, I kinda sorta might have..."

"Just spill already! GOOD GOD!!" Joe screamed at him.

"Fineeeee! I went to an audition right after we came back and they accepted me! Can you believe it?! My schedules start from Wednesday!" He giggled.

"Wednesday? As in, two days from now?!"

Aiden nodded.

"You fucker!" Ian huffed.

"Well, I wanna punch you for not telling me before, but I'm also happy for you. I know you've always loved performing." Joe smiled at him, and his dimples appeared. Aiden couldn't help but poke one as he usually did.

Ian slapped his hand away. "But how did they accept you like that? I heard companies are pretty strict about this." He asked him with a frown.

"Well, I had a fucking win from WOD on my portfolio, duh! Plus, I've been playing piano my whole life, and I used to sing along when I played something with lyrics, so my voice automatically found its pitch. And I got the looks! What else do they need!!"

"You and your confident ass." Ian snorted.

"You love my confident ass, though." Aiden winked at him.

"You bet I do." Ian replied, and groped his ass firmly.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

Aiden was looking at the monthly schedule that had been given to him. It was packed. So packed, he was sure he had to sleep in the practice room at times. But he couldn't stop thinking about Ian and how much he just wanted to kiss him. At least once. He had to know how it would feel like kissing someone you love with all of your heart. The very feeling was new to him, as he had never loved anyone before. Except for Joe, but that was platonic. But he needed to know if the kiss would be different like they say. He had to confess to Ian, whatever the consequences. He just couldn't hold it in anymore. He decided to ask him out and just tell him straightforwardly.