Chapter 57

Edited

Aiden was a moaning mess. His hand was tugging on Edwin's hair, who was between his legs, sucking him dry. And it didn't take him much longer to release himself into the sinful mouth of his boyfriend.

"Wow... what was that for?!" He asked, panting and trying to get down from his high. His body was still on fire.

Edwin crawled back up and hovered over him. He leaned down and kissed him deep and passionate. "I just wanted to surprise you."

He was 100% successful! Aiden had woken up to the feeling of Edwin's gorgeous tongue around him. He smiled widely.

"Did you like it?" Edwin asked while tracing his muscle lines with the tip of his fingers.

"I loved it. I love you." He pecked his boyfriend's plump lips and turned them around to switch their position.

Edwin was taken aback by the sudden action. "Geez, you should always be on top, huh?"

Aiden grinned and buried his face in the crook of Edwin's neck, kissing and sniffing his scent.

"What if I wanted to top for a change?"

It was so sudden that Aiden didn't know when he had taken his head away from the gorgeous neck and was looking at the younger in disbelief.

"You? You wanna top?!" He asked as he looked into the boy's eyes thoroughly.

"Yeah, why not! You won't let me?"

Aiden snorted and went back to devouring the neck he was already missing.

Edwin made him look back up again. "I'm serious, though. I wanna top. I'm tired of bottoming. You should let me if you love me."

Aiden pressed his lips together. "You're a bottom, Edwin. You don't have a single top bone in your body!"

Edwin frowned and pouted. "Well, maybe I do! We won't know until we try! WHY won't you LET me?" He pinched Aiden's bicep and slapped it after.

"Ouch!" The older winced and then smirked, looking down at him with naughty eyes. "Sure, you're the top. Wanna do it now? Let's get to it right away." He said and turned them around again so that Edwin was on top again.

Edwin's lips parted, and he looked at him in silence with eyes as wide as they could get. "Y-y-you'll let me top?! I was just kidding! Oh god!!" He said and sat up on the singer's lap, holding onto his heart dramatically.

Aiden burst out laughing and sat up as well, holding onto Edwin's waist so that he wouldn't slip off of his lap.

"You're a terrible actor, kitten. Or I'm just too good at reading you. Either way, you should know that you can never fool me." He winked and went for a deep and heated kiss that lasted for several minutes until the doorbell rang. He ignored it, but when it repeated, he groaned and let Edwin get off of him. He put the black silk robe on and went to get the door, closing the bedroom door in case anyone felt the need to look inside.

"Jesus, Aiden. Why are you NOT ready? We are already late!" A very frustrated Luis appeared.

"What?! I don't have anything for the morning."

"Yes you do, genius! You have to be at a morning show in 30 minutes! There's no time left. Just take a quick shower, get dressed, and let's go. HURRY!"

"What? Why?! I'm performing? Why was I not informed about this?"

"I texted you last night!! You're the special guest. Now QUICK for the love of god!"

"I don't believe that much in god though! "